How come Liberals lack critical thinking skills?

56,408 views  961 comments             share

by Tenpoundbass   $0.12 total tips   💰tip   follow   2018 Aug 24, 7:31am

They just act, and are surprised always by the ramifications.
I work with nothing but Liberals they make decisions to take servers off line because they think no one is using it. Because they were just told they need to set up paperwise.
Rather than checking if it would affect anyone taking a rarely used SQL server off line or if anyone is accessing those tables they just take it down. Then when you confront them that you need it, and ask why they didn't send out an email. They play the victim. God I miss when Conservative critical thinkers ruled the enterprise.

« First    « Previous    Comments 919 - 958 of 961   Next »    Last »

921   richwicks   2022 Feb 24, 6:01pm

stereotomy says
I disagree, they just want to do "the right thing". Their problem is they are kind of like children and have to be told what "the right thing" is.

In my view, most lefties want to do good, but they don't spend a lot of time thinking about what they are told is "good" is actually good. They are generally trying to do the right thing.

I'll say that yes, the "intention" is there, it's just that there's nothing backing it except profound ignorance/cultural blinders. It's as if children impose the rules, and the adults are tied up sitting above dunk tanks.

This I think is largely true for most people, left or right.

My mother went through a religious phase for various reasons when I was in my early teens. I became a cured Catholic - i.e. an atheist. Watching other people raise children, I can see they have no clue what they are doing. I can help though in telling them what NOT to do.

Mom is a good woman, so is Dad, but they were FAR more naive and trusting than I was at their age.
922   Eric Holder   2022 Feb 24, 6:31pm

richwicks says

"Soccer, medicine and raising children is where everybody feels like they are experts ready to dole out valuable advice"
923   richwicks   2022 Feb 24, 6:45pm

Eric Holder says
richwicks says

I can only tell them what is a mistake, and I'm no goddamned expert.

I'm advising my friend to get the fuck out of Oakland to raise his children. He's Chinese, doesn't want to be around just all whites, realizes fully his kids would have a hard time in an all white area, is cognizant of what sort of people commit crimes in Oakland, and realizes California's public education system is crap.

Got any suggestions? Where is there a Chinatown that is decent a Chinese enclave? Austin maybe? Dallas? The research triangle on the East Coast? Will take advice, research it, and pass it on.

He likes New Hampshire because of the Liberty Project, but NH, is nearly entirely white. Good people, but kids are assholes. I think every adult should recognize that.
924   Booger   2022 Mar 3, 2:37am

Ripped off from another thread:

uploads/2022/03/21800_672b_2022-03-0216.50.46
929   RC2006   2022 Apr 23, 4:17pm

Booger says

uploads/2022/04/130682_277b_fb_img_1650658388454

Yes move it to populous lib state.
931   richwicks   2022 Apr 29, 6:54pm

Is that guy ^^^^ that "transkorean" dude?
932   mell   2022 Apr 29, 9:05pm

Booger says

Ripped off from another thread:

uploads/2022/03/21800_672b_2022-03-0216.50.46

Wtf this racoon dating profile needs a trigger warning - some things cannot be unseen!
936   HeadSet   2022 May 2, 9:53am

Toddler mentality.
937   richwicks   2022 May 2, 9:54am

Patrick says

Haha - she is literally shaking.
941   AmericanKulak   2022 Jul 4, 7:37pm

Booger says

More evidence Trannies are neckbeards trying to weasel their way into women's spaces and then pressure dykes to treat them as if they were lesbians.
942   richwicks   2022 Jul 4, 7:51pm

AmericanKulak says

It's just some kid that was driven insane in school.

We live in a pretty sick society, so sick that you kind of have to be mentally ill to be well adjusted to it.
944   Patrick   2022 Jul 5, 8:45pm

AmericanKulak says

Oh, the things we do for love!

946   Tenpoundbass   2022 Jul 6, 7:36am

Sometimes you really got to enlighten Liberals on the most basic stuff.

947   Misc   2022 Jul 6, 7:41am

There is a story behind every warning label.
948   HeadSet   2022 Jul 6, 8:36am

Booger says

This has to be a satirical joke. The guy did not even pluck the eyebrows and is overdue for a shave. More likely this is a spoof on those deluded souls who actually think they look like women.
949   Onvacation   2022 Jul 6, 8:40am

Way out of their league!
957   richwicks   2022 Aug 7, 12:13pm

In response to zzyzzx

I did a little modification trying to make it more clear, for the slow among our population:

I've let myself go for a period of time, but yesssh! I think she's wrecked herself permanently by not wearing a bra as well.
958   RC2006   2022 Aug 12, 11:35am

Guy driving me to hotel from airpot telling me how communism is being pushed by "them" on and on. I was like ok, then he says yes that's why we need to stop republicans they they are comunists. Also told me Biden's problem is that he is to nice.

He recently immigrated from the continent that brought aids, monkeypox, and low IQ.

« First    « Previous    Comments 919 - 958 of 961   Next »    Last »

Please register to comment:

about   best comments   contact   latest images   memes   one year ago   random   suggestions