New ballots

By RC2006 following x   2018 Oct 19, 8:46am 1,231 views   7 comments   watch   nsfw   quote     share

Does its seem like a step backwards to turn the old tiny ballot into pages of ballots?
1   WineHorror1   ignore (1)   2018 Oct 19, 8:48am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

RC2006 says

Good lord, can you expand on this?
3   WineHorror1   ignore (1)   2018 Oct 19, 8:54am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

RC2006 says
old

new

Ok, where, when, who etc.
4   RC2006   ignore (1)   2018 Oct 19, 9:07am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

California absentee ballots, seems like a lot more issues can happen from having multiple pieces of paper to send in.
5   exfatguy   ignore (0)   2018 Oct 19, 9:27am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I like the big ballots. You'd have to really try extra hard to make a mistake.
6   Tenpoundbass   ignore (14)   2018 Oct 19, 9:34am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I heard on NPR this morning that in Texas you can select Republican at the top of the ballot and it will count as a Republican All vote.
If NPR were honest which they are NOT! They would have clarified if there is also a check box for the Democrats. I don't know but I bet there is.
If so then why is this an issue for the Shitlibs? Why do they cry that more people in the state vote all Republican more than their illegal voters vote all Democrat?
The person on NPR then said this is the last election where this will be possible, in the future Republicans will have to work harder to vote all Republican.
To all of the guests delight. I'm sure they welcome the chance of mistakes. It's the only way they win.
7   6rdB   ignore (1)   2018 Oct 19, 9:53am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Tenpoundbass says

Yes there is a place to vote straight D. What they probably were harping at was that R is 1st on ballot, followed by D. I do not think it makes a difference, but they will need to justify somehow their loss - may be instead of muh Russians it will be muh order on ballot. Note also that ballot is also in Spanish, and I believe in some cities they have even Vietnamese on ballot.