Ocasio-Cortez Meme Thread

By HunterTits follow HunterTits   2018 Dec 22, 1:51pm 21,419 views  366 comments           share

Well, we have a whole bunch of threads that evolve into unofficial Ocasio-Cortez Meme Picture threads. So, I am creating one that IS the official one! Right here, kiddies..

« First    « Previous    Comments 327 - 366 of 366

327   RWSGFY   2021 Jun 14, 4:28pm

HunterTits says
Onvacation says
They fart tear gas when they feel threatened. Aimed tear gas, like a skunk would do.

Where can I invest in the company that makes those dogbots? Boston Dynamics is no longer in biz, right?

Gobbled up by GOOG, iirc.
338   Ceffer   2022 Jan 6, 1:43pm

"AOC forgets how to wipe right direction, gets UTI, blames Trump!"
341   Booger   2022 Jan 10, 2:25pm

Ripped off from another thread:

uploads/2022/01/1_3070_screenshot2022-01-10at11.09.40
351   HunterTits   2022 Apr 29, 7:01pm

Full copy.

353   HeadSet   2022 Apr 30, 5:18pm

HunterTits says

Full copy.

AOC quickly took down that ""I was talking about Zuckerberg but ok" response. Maybe AOC did not want to alienate Zuck.
354   HunterTits   2022 Apr 30, 6:25pm

HeadSet says

Yup. She got her call from WashPo.
356   porkchopexpress   2022 Apr 30, 6:47pm

Does anyone else have a fantasy of AOC in a leather dominatrix suit putting your ass into submission, or is that just me?

Just kidding.

Or am I?
357   AmericanKulak   2022 Apr 30, 6:48pm

porkchopexpress says

Does anyone else have a fantasy of AOC in a leather dominatrix suit putting you ass into submission, or is that just me?

Sheesh man, just seeing her ride me with a black cowgirl hat and knee highs, with the boobs bouncing like mad.

I can do without the dom shit.
358   porkchopexpress   2022 Apr 30, 6:49pm

AmericanKulak says

porkchopexpress says

I can do without the dom shit.
That would be afterward
359   HunterTits   2022 May 3, 3:55pm

If she runs in 2024 in the Dem Primary for POTUS, the meme generation will go into overdrive.

So much so we'll all be hard placed to add them here.
360   HeadSet   2022 May 3, 5:33pm

I do not think AOC will run for POTUS, but I would like to see here primary against Chuck Shumer.
361   Onvacation   2022 May 3, 5:46pm

HeadSet says
I do not think AOC will run for POTUS,

I don't think she could pass a geography test; drama queen that says stupid shit.

But let's not underestimate her. She graduated cum laude from Boston University College of Arts and Sciences with a BA in 2011, majoring in international relations and economics. She has no known scandals in her background. She has a lot of fans.

Maybe she's just acting stupid?
362   Onvacation   2022 May 3, 5:48pm

Onvacation says
She graduated cum laude from Boston

I might have made a typo there.

« First    « Previous    Comments 327 - 366 of 366

Please register to comment:

about   best comments   contact   latest images   one year ago   suggestions