I want east Asian actresses with knockers

By Rin follow Rin   2019 Jan 24, 4:06pm 6,716 views   72 comments   watch   nsfw   quote   share

Yes, it's true, I no longer care about just a svelte body. I want Asian actresses, like Hawaii's Tia Carrere from yesteryear, with bazonkas, even if they're fake.

« First    « Previous    Comments 33 - 72 of 72    Last »

33   Rin   ignore (8)   2019 Jan 31, 12:22am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

kt1652 says

Gfe annoys me the most. Fuck, if you want a girl friend experience, get a girl friend.

Many GFEs go beyond the regular GF, with her whining and complaining.
35   Rin   ignore (8)   2019 Feb 15, 9:54am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

By popular request, though I'd like it if she could add some implants to make it bustier

36   ad   ignore (0)   2019 Mar 4, 9:26am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Rin says
MO stock went down from 50 to 45

I am long on Altria (MO) since 2010.

MO is now $52.36 with a 6.11% yield.
37   Rin   ignore (8)   2019 Jul 12, 8:01pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Finally, someone made this boring actress, Ming-Na, from 'Joy Luck Club' into something interesting ...

Guys, can we finally talk about tits and ass?!
38   CBOEtrader   ignore (6)   2019 Jul 13, 4:56am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Rin says
One more piece on long term investing. If you use the compounding dividend approach, the one thing I'd be very wary of are tech stocks, because when the markets go bearish, they take the burnt of the fall. So yes, prune all your "Dividend Aristocrats" to companies which have their debt under control but also, don't let tech go past the 10-15% mark of your holdings.

It's almost like you know things besides how to bang hoes
39   Rin   ignore (8)   2019 Jul 15, 11:37am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

CBOEtrader says
how to bang hoes

It's always best to start out with one's core competency, before branching elsewhere.

CBOEtrader says
Rin says

It's almost like you know things

In all fairness, I did break one of my own cardinal rules by buying into a mortgage REIT (w/ DRIP), back in 2013, Annally Capital [NLY], before cashing out in 2017, since I'd given up risky plays. Still, thanks to a low interest rate environment & the fact that the entire sector was beaten up, I did get a significant gain despite an overall sideways market for much of the time.
41   Onvacation   ignore (6)   2019 Dec 20, 3:39pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Rin says

Is that one of those realdolls?
42   Rin   ignore (8)   2019 Dec 20, 3:41pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Onvacation says
Is that one of those realdolls?

No, but you can submit that 'look' and they'll do their best to replicate it for you.
45   Rin   ignore (8)   2020 Jan 2, 3:06pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

When I'd old and retired outside of the USA, this is my harem in Tokyo ...

46   CBOEtrader   ignore (6)   2020 Jan 2, 8:35pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Tokyo is too expensive. You could have 50 ladies in the philipines
47   Rin   ignore (8)   2020 Jan 2, 8:41pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

CBOEtrader says
Tokyo is too expensive. You could have 50 ladies in the philipines
;

Ok, I'll keep Tokyo for the summers, since it's not as humid as Philippines/Thailand, and keep my winter hoes in southeast Asia.
49   just_adhom_preaching   ignore (4)   2020 Jan 3, 8:44pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

That's like 1/4 of her body weight. I worked with a Vietnamese chick who was sexy/curvy. More than these. Real curves. She grew up in Paris though and when she went back to Vietnam to visit family she said people teased her there. They said things like, "She drinks cow milk ha ha ha!"
53   MAGA   ignore (1)   2020 Feb 8, 2:54pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Small titties but so horny.

54   ad   ignore (0)   2020 Feb 8, 5:49pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

AD says
Rin says
MO stock went down from 50 to 45

I am long on Altria (MO) since 2010.

MO is now $52.36 with a 6.11% yield.

I sold MO last year when it was at $50 a share.

55   ad   ignore (0)   2020 Feb 8, 5:49pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

AD says
Rin says
MO stock went down from 50 to 45

I am long on Altria (MO) since 2010.

MO is now $52.36 with a 6.11% yield.

I sold MO last year when it was at $50 a share.

64   Rin   ignore (8)   2020 Feb 26, 10:56pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Ok, this woman is South Asian, not East Asian.

If you want to start a thread on hot Indian (or Nepalese or Sri Lankan) chicks then start with that.
68   Rin   ignore (8)   2020 Jun 5, 10:07pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

And the work goes on ...

69   komputodo   ignore (3)   2020 Jun 5, 11:33pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

what's the deal with you and slopes? You want them to fix you a plate of chop suey instead of a ham samich afterwards?

« First    « Previous    Comments 33 - 72 of 72    Last »