Political Humor thread.

By Patrick follow Patrick   2019 Feb 17, 4:30pm 260,474 views   16,102 comments   watch   nsfw   quote   share

« First    « Previous    Comments 16,038 - 16,077 of 16,102   Next »    Last »

16038   Ceffer   ignore (6)   2022 May 11, 12:26pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote

"The fact that the protests outside of the judges homes are entirely contrary to white line law, and that we have equipped them with molotov cocktails and bricks, does not in any way detract from the quality of the protesters' message."
16040   AmericanKulak   ignore (1)   2022 May 11, 1:43pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote

I went into an OfficeMax/Depot a few years ago, took a leak, heard some belt fumbling.

Then one fay came out, followed by another. One was a store employee. I thought "Can't hold off till the end of the shift?" It was like early afternoon, FFS.
16045   Ceffer   ignore (6)   2022 May 11, 11:39pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote

Yeah, that CGI body double stuff can't fool anybody, can it?
16046   gabbar   ignore (0)   2022 May 12, 1:48am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote

Ceffer says

Yeah, that CGI body double stuff can't fool anybody, can it?

Holy Toleod
16053   Ceffer   ignore (6)   2022 May 13, 12:55am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote

Netflix decides allowing woke KommieKunt shoehorned and editorialized crap isn't working out so well. So, how long before all the artificial 1984 shoehorned crap makes its way through the production digestive system and is terminally shat out so that they can return to decent programming?? BBC has obviously turned into an embarrassing 'woke' shit pile.
16054   Ceffer   ignore (6)   2022 May 13, 12:56am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote

Another Brandon 'shoot yourself in the foot you just stuck in your mouth' moment.
16056   richwicks   ignore (3)   2022 May 13, 7:31am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote

Ceffer says

The only reason to read such stuff is to point out the original poster is lying.

There are no white hats. Our entire government, including the military, are just thugs and criminals.
16058   Ceffer   ignore (6)   2022 May 13, 10:01am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote

Jesuit trained Irish gangster, at least the original, Biden Actor a shill LOL! This guy has just figured out the major premise of "The Dictator's Handbook". No tyrannical politician or leader shares ANYTHING with the people unless forced to do so.
16060   Ceffer   ignore (6)   2022 May 13, 10:53am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote

2 million barbecue chicken wings?
Tenpoundbass says

16062   gabbar   ignore (0)   2022 May 13, 12:26pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote

Patrick says

Both are likely Made in China using slave labor in a sweat factory.
16064   Eric Holder   ignore (2)   2022 May 13, 1:17pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote

Russian battlefield art:

16065   Ceffer   ignore (6)   2022 May 13, 1:51pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote

How long can you fool most of the people most of the time?
16070   Ceffer   ignore (6)   2022 May 13, 7:10pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote

Presenting the communist manifesto. There the LibbyFuck Kommies go again, getting men pregnant.

🤮

16071   Ceffer   ignore (6)   2022 May 13, 7:38pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote

"GOP Rep. Matt Gaetz blasts Steny Hoyer's statement we are at war"

16074   Ceffer   ignore (6)   2022 May 14, 10:43am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote

40 billion laundered buys a lot of cocaine:
16075   Ceffer   ignore (6)   2022 May 14, 11:45am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote

Georgia: Captured by organized crime. GBI assassin's for the DNC/RINOs.
16076   FJB   ignore (8)   2022 May 14, 1:22pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote

AmericanKulak says

When I was about 8 years old I was taking a dump at Sears while my mom was shopping. Some guy in the next stall wrapped his index finger in TP and stuck it under the stall over to my side. Freaked me the fuck out and I got out of there quick like. Figured it was some sort of gay-sign I was unaware of.
16077   richwicks   ignore (3)   2022 May 14, 2:19pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote

FJB says

When I was in college, I happened to be constipated but had to take dump.

Unknown to me, tapping your foot as you waited to finally squeeze one out is a sign. For YEARS I was like, what the fuck was that about, until I found out about Larry Craig. I kind of feel bad about telling the homosexual next to me "WHAT THE FUCK??" I was just impatient to take a shit.

« First    « Previous    Comments 16,038 - 16,077 of 16,102   Next »    Last »