please check out the anti-mandate news »

Political Humor thread.

By Patrick follow Patrick   2019 Feb 17, 4:30pm 200,225 views   10,861 comments   watch   nsfw   quote   share

« First    « Previous    Comments 10822 - 10861 of 10861    Last »

10824   Ceffer   ignore (6)   2021 Sep 20, 3:22pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

LOL! J. Edgar's best!
10826   Ceffer   ignore (6)   2021 Sep 20, 4:03pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Crimson Tide Globalist Cucks And Democidists No More!
10827   Ceffer   ignore (6)   2021 Sep 20, 4:06pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

More great proclamations from the Annals of DUHHHHHHHHHHH!
10829   FuckCCP89   ignore (6)   2021 Sep 20, 4:40pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Ceffer says
Vaxxed, OD'd or both?

OD'd on the vaxx.
10830   richwicks   ignore (3)   2021 Sep 20, 5:56pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Patrick says
I read German pretty well but can't make out what's on that door.

Well, that's funny, it's just you're expecting German.

It's "ANTIFA AREA"

The entire poster is so cringe, Poe's Law is screaming for attention in my head. That white kid with the POC being snuggled by him, that's super weird. The kid is too old to be carried it looks, and not likely to be that man's kid..
10833   BayArea   ignore (1)   2021 Sep 20, 9:38pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Tenpoundbass says

What health pass is needed to eat at McDonald’s? Where?
10834   Karloff   ignore (0)   2021 Sep 20, 9:46pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

BayArea says
What health pass is needed to eat at McDonald’s? Where?

A number of provinces in Canada require it if you want to eat at any restaurant. It's doubly idiotic that they even require it for patio dining.
10835   Ceffer   ignore (6)   2021 Sep 20, 10:36pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

About that vax immunity: it came at a slight penalty to the rest of your immunity. At least you're safe from 'fake Covid', whatever that is supposed to be. Glad you will be enjoying your vax passes. Luv, your Guv.

10836   Ceffer   ignore (6)   2021 Sep 20, 10:41pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I thought it was illegal to call the mandates illegal. How come the Soros Fecal Implant politicians can't rule ex cathedra? It just isn't right.
10838   Patrick   ignore (1)   2021 Sep 20, 10:44pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Ceffer says

All Vaxxinated People Must Quarantine Over the Winter Months or Risk Serious Illness!!

By Staff Reporter

World Health Organization European Advisory Group of Experts in Immunization former Vice President Professor Christian Perronne yesterday said that all vaccinated people must quarantine over the winter months or risk serious illness

This interview comes from U.K column news:

Perronne specializes in tropical pathologies and emerging infectious diseases. He was Chairman of the Specialized Committee on Communicable Diseases of the High Council of Public Health.

Confirming the rapidly deteriorating situation in Israel and the UK, the infectious disease expert stated: “Vaccinated people should be put in quarantine, and should be isolated from the society.”

He went on to say: “Unvaccinated people are not dangerous; vaccinated people are dangerous for others. It’s proven in Israel now – I’m in contact with many physicians in Israel – they’re having big problems, severe cases in the hospitals are among vaccinated people, and in UK also, you have the larger vaccination program and also there are problems.”

The current working group on the COVID-19 pandemic in France was reported to be “utterly panicked” on receipt of the news, fearing pandemonium if it follows the guidance of the experts.

Israeli doctor Kobi Haviv told Channel 13 News: “95% of seriously ill patients are vaccinated. Fully vaccinated people account for 85-90% of hospitalizations. We are opening more and more COVID branches. The effectiveness of vaccines is declining or disappearing.”

Ultimately seems to be from this:

original link
10840   Ceffer   ignore (6)   2021 Sep 21, 12:22am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

LOL! KommiFuck Australians and Aussie MSM calling Sikhs Nazis and Right Wing Extremist for union protesting. These reporters are stupid.

10846   Ceffer   ignore (6)   2021 Sep 21, 9:57am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Shrubbie spinning craven bullshit in Beverly Hills gets called out. They won't be able to walk down the street? Sorry for Bad Tube, Pat:

10847   Ceffer   ignore (6)   2021 Sep 21, 9:59am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Damned whores. Won't fuck any more when you stop paying them.
10851   MisdemeanorRebellionNoCoupForYou   ignore (1)   2021 Sep 21, 10:07am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Ceffer says

Yep, just like a Genocide.

The first stage of Genocide is "Look at those cockroaches/rats/dirty bastards"
The last stage of Genocide is "It NEVER HAPPENED"
10852   DhammaStep   ignore (0)   2021 Sep 21, 11:51am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Sometimes, I feel guilty for laughing at this some of this stuff while human society crumbles around me. I just have to remind myself that a sense of humor keeps me sane.
10861   richwicks   ignore (3)   2021 Sep 21, 1:40pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Ceffer says
LOL!

Add agree, if my dog ever cooked dinner for me, cleaned my place up, or did any work at all.

I was the slave. And I was happy to do it!

« First    « Previous    Comments 10822 - 10861 of 10861    Last »