Please log in to view images

How Many Genders Are There In 2019?

By WillPowers follow WillPowers   2019 Aug 25, 1:45pm 643 views   8 comments   watch   nsfw   quote   share

According to this list, there are 112 different genders. Here are a few examples:

(NOTE: There will be a test after you complete the reading list)

Abimegender: a gender that is profound, deep, and infinite; meant to resemble when one mirror is reflecting into another mirror creating an infinite paradox.

Adamasgender: a gender which refuses to be categorized.

Aerogender: a gender that is influenced by your surroundings.

Affectugender: a gender that is affected by mood swings.

Amaregender: a gender that changes depending on who you’re in love with.

Ambonec: identifying as both man and woman, yet neither at the same time.

Anongender: a gender that is unknown to both yourself and others. Aside: Oh, I'm so confused. What am I? How do I find out?

Anxiegender: a gender that is affected by anxiety.

Apconsugender: a gender where you know what it isn’t, but not what it is; the gender is hiding itself from you.

Astralgender: a gender that feels connected to space. My Note: Also known as AirHead.

Biogender: a gender that feels connected to nature in some way.

Caelgender: a gender which shares qualities with outer space or has the aesthetic of space, stars, nebulas, etc.

Collgender: the feeling of having too many genders simultaneously to describe each one. NOTE: Kinda how I feel about this list!

Genderpunk: a gender identity that actively resists gender norms.

Imperigender: a fluid gender that can be controlled by the individual.

So gender is no longer a matter of biology. Now it is a feeling, separate from biology.

For a COMPLETE list SEE: https://dudeasks.com/how-many-genders-are-there-in-2019/
1   WillPowers   ignore (0)   2019 Aug 25, 1:47pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

These lunatics have come up with 112 genders, and I don’t want to know what “vibragender” means.

Fine… If you want to believe there are 112 genders, I cannot even begin to express to you how little I care. In my mind, you are like someone who believes in ghosts or astrology or the grassy knoll….

This is a great, big, beautiful country we got here, and there is plenty of room for the Area 51 crowd…

I don’t care.

Says John Nolte in his article on Breitbart, "MSNBC Thought Police Say It’s ‘Incendiary’ to Believe in Two Genders"
SEE: https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2019/08/24/nolte-msnbc-thought-police-say-its-incendiary-to-believe-in-two-genders/
2   WillPowers   ignore (0)   2019 Aug 25, 1:51pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

It is simply a biological fact that your gender is stamped on every piece of your DNA, that your gender is more pronounced than your skin color, which means there is a sounder biological reason for a white person to claim to be black than there is for a man to claim to be a woman.

But if I dare to express my personal belief of how many genders there are, I’m the villain, I’m the one under attack by the media, I’m the one being hauled into Room 101 for being “incendiary,” I’m the one media want silenced.

John Nolte, same article as above.
3   FortWayneIndiana   ignore (2)   2019 Aug 25, 1:54pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

just 2 real once :)

fictitious once... unlimited, but that's just dumb shit no sane person goes along with.
4   NDrLoR   ignore (0)   2019 Aug 25, 2:21pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

WillPowers says
I don’t want to know what “vibragender” means
Or "boyflux" either. It really sounds nasty.
5   WillPowers   ignore (0)   2019 Aug 25, 3:00pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Study: 78% College Students with Gender Issues Meet Criteria for Mental Health Problems

A new study that examined students who claim to have gender identity issues found that, compared with 45 percent of students who are comfortable with their biological sex, 78 percent of gender-disturbed students met the criteria for at least one mental health problem.

Researchers affiliated with the Boston University School of Public Health, Harvard Medical School, and University of Michigan School of Public Health, conducted the expansive study, published at the American Journal of Preventive Medicine.

The study, which included more than 1,200 college students with gender identity issues across 71 U.S. college campuses, found that, across commonly used mental health measures, 78 percent of the gender-disturbed students met the criteria for one or more of the outcomes of depression, anxiety, eating disorders, self-injury, and suicidality.

SEE: https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/08/23/study-78-college-students-with-gender-issues-meet-criteria-for-mental-health-problems/
6   GreaterNYCDude   ignore (0)   2019 Dec 25, 11:11am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Nowhere in that list do I see

"Male" or "Female"..

Does that make the tally 114?
7   FortWayneIndiana   ignore (2)   2019 Dec 25, 3:37pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

i feel like the left is now trolling themselves now with idiocy, they took stupidity too far.
8   Ceffer   ignore (5)   2019 Dec 25, 5:45pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Just use the appropriate gender and it's demented behavior plexus, and you can no longer be called insane.