Please log in to view images

TJ founder died

By Fortwaynemobile follow Fortwaynemobile   2020 Feb 29, 10:23am 363 views   10 comments   watch   nsfw   quote   share

Rip. Hopefully the business isn’t affected. He was a brilliant businessman.
1   Tenpoundbass   ignore (15)   2020 Feb 29, 10:32am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

LOL from the comments.

The funeral was WAY over priced
2   Ceffer   ignore (5)   2020 Feb 29, 12:21pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Could never figure out if they were liquor stores with a snotty boutique grocery store attached or vice versa.

Good places to glom bobbling suburban butts of kept women.
3   Patrick   ignore (1)   2020 Feb 29, 2:35pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Joe sold it to some German businessmen long ago. I'm sure he did fine anyway.
4   NoCoupForYou   ignore (4)   2020 Feb 29, 3:10pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Vegans, cardio nuts, and occasionally hot alcoholic suburban moms
5   Ceffer   ignore (5)   2020 Feb 29, 3:18pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

He's being laid to rest on a bed of kale doused with Sonoma Valley Wine. Swedo health nuts with cirrhosis owe him a debt of gratitude.

His pall bearers will be MILFs in yoga pants.
6   FuckCCP89   ignore (5)   2020 Feb 29, 3:20pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Fortwaynemobile says
Hopefully the business isn’t affected.

Why would ALDI be affected in any way?
7   Patrick   ignore (1)   2020 Feb 29, 4:23pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Yes, the same Germans own Aldi, the super-discount German chain. I used to shop at Aldi when I studied in Munich. They were so cheap they didn't even really unpack things, but just cut open the shipping cartons sitting on the forklift pallets.
8   mell   ignore (4)   2020 Feb 29, 4:40pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Patrick says

I think they still do that today. The quality is Trader Joe's or better, but the presentation is super rudimentary.
9   clambo   ignore (5)   2020 Feb 29, 5:05pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Aldi is in S Florida and I thought it was depressing, but it’s cheap I guess.

Publix is so great there was no reason to stray.
10   FuckCCP89   ignore (5)   2020 Feb 29, 5:26pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

clambo says
Aldi is in S Florida and I thought it was depressing

Good choice of words: this is how I would describe my impressions from shopping in ALDI in Sydney once.