Holy NBA wokness batman

By Dholliday126 follow Dholliday126   2020 Sep 22, 8:46pm 260 views   9 comments   watch   nsfw   quote   share

Please, somebody tell me this is photoshopped?

If not, holy jeebus we are in for some bad times.

Oh dear god, I think it is real?

"Yeah, RBG was an amazing person," said LeBron James after the game. "I have her biography right here and I totally read it right before the game. She was a judge. That's cool, I respect that. Judges judge things and not everyone can do that. She believed in Black Lives Matter and being on the right side of history and stuff."

Holy holy shit, this guy influences millions....we're done...maybe bees will take over.
1   Patrick   ignore (1)   2020 Sep 22, 8:53pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I'm betting Photoshop.
2   RC2006   ignore (2)   2020 Sep 22, 9:16pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Patrick says
I'm betting Photoshop.

What's worse that it could be Photoshop or that we can't instantly know because of how crazy left is.
3   just_passing_through   ignore (7)   2020 Sep 22, 10:39pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Dholliday126 says
maybe bees will take over.

hahahhahahahaha!
4   Ceffer   ignore (4)   2020 Sep 22, 11:19pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Do you think a RBG line of sneakers will sell, with lace trimmings?
5   WineHorror1   ignore (2)   2020 Sep 23, 5:20am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I thought those were wakanda suits.
6   richwicks   ignore (2)   2020 Sep 23, 7:08am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Patrick says
I'm betting Photoshop.

It is indeed photoshop. Google is NOT your friend, but still useful for a reverse image search.
7   Fortwaynemobile   ignore (3)   2020 Sep 23, 7:14am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

RC2006 says
Patrick says
I'm betting Photoshop.

Pretty much sane here. Nothing surprises me anymore.
8   B.A.C.A.H.   ignore (0)   2020 Sep 23, 7:20am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

(Reuters) - Mars Inc said on Wednesday it was changing the name and branding of its Uncle Ben's rice products after the brand came under fire for promoting racial stereotypes.

The company said it would drop the logo of an elderly African-American man wearing a bow tie on the 70-year-old brand and replace it with an orange package with Ben's Original' written in a blue font. The brand was named after a Texas rice farmer.
9   NDrLoR   ignore (1)   2020 Sep 23, 8:57am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Patrick says
I'm betting Photoshop.
It's funny how the wearing of lace collars over their black robes is supposed to soften the images of female judges--it sure didn't work in the case of RBG any more than it does in the image of Judge Judy: https://www.google.com/search?sxsrf=ALeKk01tP47S_Qsu33BD98qK7ff9lI5SyA:1600876557739&source=univ&tbm=isch&q=judge+judy+images&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjX2bX00f_rAhVNLK0KHY1jAs8QjJkEegQIEhAB&biw=1024&bih=710#imgrc=b6aByjX20B8KhM