This made me mad

By ignoreme follow ignoreme   2020 Sep 28, 3:36am 308 views   8 comments   watch   nsfw   quote   share

I can take some blue haired Antifa npc moron voting for Biden because at least they are exercising their democratic rights.

But blatant ballot harvesting to elect the most anti American Congress woman by a bunch of Somali sand n***ers. And the mainstream media keeps gaslighting us on “no significant voter fraud”...

I’m just done.
1   WookieMan   ignore (6)   2020 Sep 28, 6:58am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

ignoreme says
I’m just done.

It's bad, but don't be done. Keep fighting. Remember it's highly likely both parties are doing this, so the net gain for either side is limited. Just make sure to vote election day. The people that skip that or think their guy is gonna win and not vote is likely a bigger factor. Make sure though to tell leftist to not vote and that Biden has this thing in the bag, why waste the time... lol.
3   TrumpingTits   ignore (4)   2020 Sep 28, 1:31pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

So now it is 'no significant voter fraud'? WTH happened to 'no such thing as voter fraud'?

Tenpoundbass says
Judge ruled late last night Wisconsin must cut off legal collected ballots at 8 pm Nov 3.

Yup. Just as I predicted.

Also, is CNN blasting this 24/7 like they did the original Make-shit-up judge's decision? Nooo.
4   Dbr6   ignore (0)   2020 Sep 28, 1:50pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I am getting constant stream of text messages on my phone of "how to get mail-in ballot", and offers to help me to request it. I suppose this is because I am in a purple, minority-majority county...this is getting annoying, where do they get money to do this
5   Tenpoundbass   ignore (15)   2020 Sep 28, 1:53pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Pick some of your favorite salty quotes of mine and reply with that.
6   Patrick   ignore (1)   2020 Sep 28, 2:05pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Brd6 says
where do they get money to do this

China, and all the US companies that outsource US jobs to China.
7   WookieMan   ignore (6)   2020 Sep 28, 2:15pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Brd6 says

They're being sent most places. My MIL got 2 already and she's massively pissed about it. This is in IL, a solid blue state.
8   Automan Empire   ignore (1)   2020 Sep 28, 7:25pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Brd6 says
where do they get money to do this

Probably all the money they're not spending on the usual frenzy of ads and costly travel and appearances this time of the election cycle. Strangest campaign season I can remember, sometimes you'd swear there isn't an election just a month away.