Donald Trump: I’ll Sign National Reciprocity if It Reaches My Desk

By Eric Holder follow Eric Holder   2020 Oct 16, 11:11am 160 views   6 comments   watch   nsfw   quote   share

During an interview with the NRA’s 1st Freedom, President Donald Trump said he would sign national reciprocity legislation for concealed carry if it reaches his desk.

The outlet posed the question:

Mr. President, each state’s driver’s license is honored across this great nation, yet a permit to carry a concealed gun — which, in contrast, is a right specifically protected in the U.S. Bill of Rights — is often not respected by other states. Will you support a national reciprocity act so that law-abiding gun owners can more easily travel with their freedom?

Trump responded by making sure the focus was on concealed carry permit holders crossing state lines, to which 1st Freedom said, “Yes.”

Trump then said, “I will support such legislation. If it comes across my desk I will sign it.”
1   Hircus   ignore (0)   2020 Oct 16, 11:41am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Pretty often, Trump makes me wish I had more votes to give him. Like this.
2   HeadSet   ignore (2)   2020 Oct 16, 12:10pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Hircus says
Pretty often, Trump makes me wish I had more votes to give him. Like this.

Well, according to that Veritas expose, you can do that for $200 a pop.
4   Booger   ignore (7)   2020 Oct 16, 2:29pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

ERECTION INTENSIFYING!!!
5   Fortwaynemobile   ignore (3)   2020 Oct 16, 4:59pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Booger says
ERECTION INTENSIFYING!!!
6   porkchopexpress   ignore (0)   2020 Oct 16, 5:10pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Booger says
ERECTION INTENSIFYING!!!
+ 1/2

Please write p@patrick.net if you would like to register to comment