Bitcoin o'clock

By Cash follow Cash   2020 Nov 12, 7:47am 956 views   132 comments   watch   nsfw   quote   share

Crypto that is, blockchain = AI secure SMART contracts displayed on a public open ledger.
Large investors are at the table now while the herd is grazing in other pastures and for the savvy they are opening the door of crypto opportunity.

Past Bitcoin hater changes tune, Economist Nouriel Roubini, also known as “Dr. Doom,” has admitted that bitcoin may be a store of value. Roubini sees a “big revolution” coming in the next three years due to central banks launching their own digital currencies. https://news.bitcoin.com/dr-doom-nouriel-roubini-bitcoin-store-of-value/

Bloomberg 400 billionaire Stan Druckenmiller says he now owns both gold and Bitcoin, and expects Bitcoin to outperform gold. https://blockchain.news/news/billionaire-stan-druckenmiller-bitcoin-gold-btc-risk-return

Legendary investor Bill Miller just went on CNBC and said that every major bank, investment bank or high net-worth firm is going to eventually have some exposure to bitcoin. https://markets.businessinsider.com/currencies/news/bitcoin-price-legendary-investor-bill-miller-resilience-better-every-day-2020-11-1029776469

« First    « Previous    Comments 93 - 132 of 132    Last »

94   Cash   ignore (1)   2020 Nov 20, 10:59am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Former Crypto Lawyer Brian Brooks Nominated as Comptroller of the Currency

Keep in mind the house is very busy trying to institute CBDC, A BILL: To require member banks to maintain pass-through digital dollar wallets for certain persons, and for other purposes. Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled,
Not to mention but I will https://www.occ.gov/topics/charters-and-licensing/interpretations-and-actions/2020/int1170.pdf
95   Cash   ignore (1)   2020 Nov 20, 6:59pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

BTC chart with another 20%+/- gains easy enough. $24,000

However due to DeFi $ETH is likely to out perform by x/x Ethereum's all-time high is $1,448.18 https://invst.ly/swq2u
after the $550s $ETH should fly with very high probability (Ethereum 2.0) https://cointelegraph.com/news/ethereum-2-0-s-long-and-winding-road-to-scalability-launch
There is already many $ETH being accumulated due to a person will need 32 ETH to stake Ethereum 2.0 https://cointelegraph.com/explained/ethereum-20-staking-explained#:~:text=1.-,What%20is%20Ethereum%202.0%20staking%3F,blockchain%20in%20return%20for%20rewards.
I dont think ETH is more important then $BTC however I do believe the major gains will be had owning $ETH and EC20 coins such as $SNX and $LINK for 2
96   G36   ignore (1)   2020 Nov 20, 7:18pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Thanks man, really appreciate all your helpful insight!!
I didnt even know you need 32 ETH to stake....now I know what to buy next. I only have 7 or so at the moment.
Thanks!
97   Cash   ignore (1)   2020 Nov 20, 7:27pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

G36 says
32 ETH to stake

Yep $ETH 2.0 you will
98   Cash   ignore (1)   2020 Nov 20, 7:55pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

G36 says
now I know what to buy next. I only have 7 or so at the moment.

$SNX and $LINK should be really good performers $SNX is a 2x easy enough and could be bunch more but it's a baby and not a lot of data to shake out for targets
atm I have a simple target of $9.92 and for $LINK I am targeting $27.75. Now if price is begging me to stay because USD is still croaking then I will hang on and see
what happens but at some point I will be taking the "risk" off....
99   Cash   ignore (1)   2020 Nov 21, 3:56pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

It looks like the cool kids funds are going online at the exchanges so they can participate in some #CryptoFOMO.
https://www.investing.com/crypto/currencies XRP my best 24hr performer and my gains will be 100%+/- @.50
https://invst.ly/swzmz I may take my cost base out and swap it for some more $ETH, or $LINK
100   Cash   ignore (1)   2020 Nov 22, 2:48pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Compare price movement from the last FOMO which did not include many on the institutional side which lasted basically 4 weeks from the initial insanity, this time the move has almost doubled in starting the 8th from the buy signal environment. 1 reason for the difference is last time I think it was much more a case of irrational exuberance to the 10th degree moving price and knowing how retail traders trade or I should say hold on and hope few made any money and most lost from greed by way over leveraging. This time price has 1 ingredient it didn't have last time that being #institutionalFOMO ;) front running retail so price is moving in a much more controlled way. Big money has to be careful they don't run price up on themselves so I wouldn't expect less then these quick bleed offs and pullbacks. Opportunity is knocking I hope you can hear what I am screaming at you Notice how ATR hasn't really even started following the price action so much high probability to the upside left in this move alone lmhao .. https://www.tradingview.com/x/1D1KzMiR/
101   G36   ignore (1)   2020 Nov 23, 7:43am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I am watching the google trends for Bitcoin. This should continue to go straight up. Everything else would be a surprise. Exciting times.

102   Cash   ignore (1)   2020 Nov 23, 9:02am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Watch the USD (DX), the dollar had a pop from econ news Chicago Fed National Activity Index (OCT) and Manufacturing PMI which didn't really have a big effect on crypto or the stock market. Prior DX broke the last low and now once the traders take the pop profit we'll be able to see if the environment stays risk-on which I am betting it will for the time being and Crypto keeps rising and the stock market keeps consolidating in it's current range.
103   Cash   ignore (1)   2020 Nov 23, 6:52pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

BTW gold bugs you have been squirted and Raid'd by Crypto and gold will set at the bottom of the pile until ??? USD is even more loved then gold atm lmhao
104   Cash   ignore (1)   2020 Nov 24, 7:05am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

BTC just announced by it's pattern of price it contains high probability of hitting the ATH much sooner then later. Get your ticckets while on sale the SHIP is undocking lmhao
105   Robert Sproul   ignore (0)   2020 Nov 24, 7:33am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I tried scanning this thread for mention of the news that PayPal was now selling (correct terminology?) Bitcoin. This seems huge to me. I would have dabbled in BTC a little bit but it always seemed like too much hassle. Now I, and 350 million other PayPal users, can do it easily. I guess, I haven't done it.
106   WookieMan   ignore (6)   2020 Nov 24, 7:45am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Robert Sproul says

Tread lightly. You're trading actual useful, stable currency in for spreadsheets that are a pain to deal with off exchanges (which aren't secure). Be careful of the hype. This has happened before and lots of people lost their asses. These threads read like penny stock forums. FOMO always runs out of steam.
107   Cash   ignore (1)   2020 Nov 24, 7:50am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Robert Sproul says
can do it easily

It's not that big of a deal now I would start with coinbase and migrate to coinbase pro.
Don't listen to wookie he is just bitter he missed the boat and he is going to miss the ship.... Do your own DD and forget about the
know-nothing doubters wookie has all opinion and no real knowledge.
108   Onvacation   ignore (5)   2020 Nov 24, 7:52am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Cash says
wookie has all opinion and know real knowledge.

Agreed! Wookie is a smart man!
109   Cash   ignore (1)   2020 Nov 24, 7:54am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Start with $btc and $eth and study DeFi if you are interested in buying other coins. $snx $link $ada
https://defipulse.com/ change the chart to a year DeFi has grown about 1300% 6mo.+/-
110   Cash   ignore (1)   2020 Nov 24, 7:58am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

BTW Kroger is offering 1.5% BTC spiff to its customers, VISA has a patent to massive integrate crypto and bigger then all of that is banks can now invest take custody
and hold customers private keys for CRYPTO... wookie needs to catch up lmhao
111   Cash   ignore (1)   2020 Nov 24, 8:10am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Play the Podcast by Nathaniel Whittemore https://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-shortage-paypal-cashapp Listen to the 1st min or so then jump to 13.30 and thats the meat...
112   Cash   ignore (1)   2020 Nov 24, 8:24am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Robert Sproul says
PayPal was now selling

More importantly the report mentions Paypal is buying about 70% of all newly mined BTC and they have 3x the customer base of BTC holder
=supply/DEMAND
113   WookieMan   ignore (6)   2020 Nov 24, 12:18pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Cash says
and hold customers private keys for CRYPTO... wookie needs to catch up lmhao

Decentralized. NO #Visa #Kroger
Anonymous. NO #Visa #Kroger
Secure. NO #Visa #Kroger

Did I catch up? Let me know.
114   ad   ignore (0)   2020 Nov 24, 12:32pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Janet Yellen has criticized Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies as being used for illegal transactions.

115   WookieMan   ignore (6)   2020 Nov 24, 12:42pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

ad says

And that's the problem. A Mexican drug lord can pile up a room full of cash. Has Mexican authorities bribed or uses off shore sources and dumps $20-30M over a couple of days/weeks into crypto. Prices rise and FOMO sets in for the average person. So $30M more gets pumped in from average people as the drug lord sells it off making his money squeaky clean, all while getting paid to launder it.

I'm just throwing out random numbers, but it's not difficult to move a market that has such a low participation rate. All the same shit is being posted again about BTC going to the moon like back in '17. As I've said, rinse and repeat and suck the money out of suckers.
116   Robert Sproul   ignore (0)   2020 Nov 24, 12:48pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Cash says
Do your own DD

I trust myself last re: DD. I try to find one smart guy and get inspiration and confidence from him. Preferably he is not selling me anything. It has worked every once in a while.
This Saylor guy caught my attention with his rationale. And his commitment of 400 m:

Anyway I need a little coin to buy psychedelic drugs on whatever site has replaced Silk Road.
117   ad   ignore (0)   2020 Nov 24, 1:00pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I remember Saylor as I lived not far from Microstrategy back in the late 1990s. He was worth a few billion then his stock went bust. I am surprised Microstrategy and Saylor are still around to get this amount of attention.
118   ad   ignore (0)   2020 Nov 24, 1:03pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

WookieMan says
As I've said, rinse and repeat and suck the money out of suckers

I don't see the major governments that issue debt (i.e, European Union, USA, Canada, etc) allowing Bitcoin and crypto currencies to flourish.

Let alone, Bitcoin is becoming like tulips a few hundreds of years ago in Holland, its just a hyper-speculative asset.

119   Cash   ignore (1)   2020 Nov 24, 3:13pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Crypto is just another market to be harvested..... I don't give 2 cents for anything wookie has to say about the subject nor do I care what analogy you
use in reference. Its much easier to just spew opinions then add added value to these post....
120   Cash   ignore (1)   2020 Nov 24, 3:15pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

ad says
I don't see the major governments that issue debt

By the way debt don't matter with modern monetary theory just add the digits...
121   WookieMan   ignore (6)   2020 Nov 24, 3:45pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Cash says
Crypto is just another market to be harvested

There ya go. You finally said what I've been saying. Make your money. Way too risky for my blood and I'm man enough to admit that. I've got kids I've got to raise and I'm quite well off as is. I haven't told anyone not to gamble in crypto, just to be careful.

Cash says
Its much easier to just spew opinions then add added value to these post....

That's the thing, there's no value to be added to these posts. They reek of pump and dump. MSM is crap too, but link to CoinDesk, blockchain dot whatever. You're posting biased sources pretending like it's fact. Those sites don't get any ad revenue without traffic and people buying crypto. You know this is fact. If you want to trust the information, that's up to you. Understand the bias at least is all I'm saying.
122   G36   ignore (1)   2020 Nov 24, 3:52pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Robert Sproul says

Robert, you may also use you the Robinhood app to buy Crypto. Or sign up for the Coinbase or Binance exchange app.
123   ad   ignore (0)   2020 Nov 24, 7:14pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Cash says
By the way debt don't matter with modern monetary theory just add the digits...

As long as the US federal budget spends less than 15% on debt service then its okay.

And as long as food, housing, transportation, public education, and healthcare are readily available to the working class, then yes it is okay (i.e., standard of living sustained).

124   Cash   ignore (1)   2020 Nov 24, 8:25pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

ad says

All I can do is laugh at you guys, all the way to the bank.... Bank on it lmhao
126   ad   ignore (0)   2020 Nov 24, 8:29pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Cash says
ad says

All I can do is laugh at you guys, all the way to the bank.... Bank on it lmhao

I hope you can get your winnings from the Bitcoin casino before it goes bust.
127   G36   ignore (1)   2020 Nov 24, 8:31pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Not a casino. Long term investment that will be very profitable. Bitcoin has been valued at a few hundred dollars just recently. Now its already at 19k - per coin!
Citibank estimated it will be at 318K a coin by next year.
128   Cash   ignore (1)   2020 Nov 24, 8:53pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

ad says
I hope you can get your winnings from the Bitcoin casino before it goes bust.
No worries at all... BTC and crypto in general are going up, no ifs and buts about it, I will definitely be taking it to the bank. At the same time if and when I see the DX bottoming out I will be deleveraging JIC of a good pullback which BTC could go all the way back to 13500 and thats only a 38.2 fib. Im not worried about my money no need for you and wookie boy to be.. lmhao
129   Cash   ignore (1)   2020 Nov 25, 7:48am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

PayPal CEO on why the company is getting into cryptocurrency

130   Cash   ignore (1)   2020 Nov 26, 5:40am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Coinbase CEO: Trump Administration May ‘Rush Out’ Burdensome Crypto Wallet Rules
131   Cash   ignore (1)   2020 Nov 26, 7:00am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

3 Reasons Bitcoin Crashed By $3,000 (And Why It’s Still Bullish)
132   WookieMan   ignore (6)   2020 Nov 26, 7:16am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Lol is all I'll say. This has happened before. I'd have sold everything at $18k unless you were still holding from the previous spike 3 years ago as BTC just moved sideways for 3 years. While they're still positive articles in overall nature, I at least appreciate that you're not that biased and can post what are seemingly negative articles to the common person.

BTC and crypto is an amazing trading vehicle. It is not a long term investment. There might be a turkey day bump due to families getting together and selling them on BTC, but it's likely back in 4 digit land no later than the end of January. There will be a sell off due to uncertainty. Nobody knows how this transition goes (or doesn't) and BTC ain't gonna be there for you if shit hits the fan. I think people realize this.

Not a prediction, but wouldn't be shocked if it's below $8k by end of year.

« First    « Previous    Comments 93 - 132 of 132    Last »