please check out the anti-mandate news »

Ok, here is RIN

By Rin follow Rin   2020 Nov 16, 8:56pm 397 views   4 comments   watch   nsfw   quote   share

I'm quite sure that no one cares for what I'm saying but I think it's not a bad idea to say where Rin, yes, my moniker, comes from.

Rin is a hand mudra, used heavily in Ninjutsu to evoke power, both interpersonal and physical/mental.

There's a guy called indc who wants to believe that India is the Alpha and Omega of the ancient world. Well, in some ways, he's not entirely incorrect.

The hand mudra of power, RIN, is an aspect of a type of yoga where the root chakra, the base of the spine, is awoken to release great power, for either bad or good.

So the quality of one's concentration, focus, and practice, determines how it's utilized. Yes, this originated in India.

However, as the centuries rolled by, other cultures picked up on it and made it their own, through various disciplines and practices.

And hence today, it's more seen as Ninjutsu concentration versus let's say, Indian Kundalini Yoga.
1   just_passing_through   ignore (8)   2020 Nov 16, 9:02pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I'd always thought Rin might be your first name.
2   Rin   ignore (9)   2020 Nov 16, 9:10pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

just_passing_through says
I'd always thought Rin might be your first name.

Coincidentally, it could also be my initials such as Roger Ian Norton.
3   rocketjoe79   ignore (1)   2020 Nov 16, 10:11pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I'm not a very reverent person. Is this an elaborate troll? Remove either hand and keep the fingers the same, and it's F.U. with both hands. Magical!
4   Rin   ignore (9)   2020 Nov 16, 10:14pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

rocketjoe79 says

No, it's just Rin Wah Law!

Sure, it's an FU to conventionality but a props for individualism and power.