please check out the anti-mandate news »

Biden is Senile

By Patrick follow Patrick   2021 May 26, 8:50am 733 views   39 comments   watch   nsfw   quote   share

Okay, what the absolute heck is President Biden saying here?

I'm gonna go ahead and quote that right here just because it sounds fun:

But, uh, there's, you know, there's to be...you know beginning, uh, this effort, uh, for 2021 is, uh, I think we've learned a few lessons from last year as well. There's help as-who-we-there...you know, being there to help, uh, clear roads, rebuild main streets, uh, and so that the families can get back to their lives, uh. That's what FEMA does every single day.
2   GreaterNYCDude   ignore (0)   2021 May 26, 9:24am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

To be fair, Trump was often a stream of consciousness as well.

Part of the issue is EVERY moment is on camera. I'm sure most presidents from Regan to Kennedy to FDR had their share of slip ups, mental gaffes and diarrhea of the mouth as well... but most have been forgotten to history.

That said I'll conceded the point that Bidens apparent cognition (or lack thereof) is concerning. Are Jill and Kamala running the show from just off stage? Possibly. Wouldn't be the first time.

From my perspective, when the MSM convinces the majority of the voting public that their only two choices for the highest office in the land are white male septeganerians this is what you get as a result.
3   Hircus   ignore (0)   2021 May 26, 9:36am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I kinda viewed a vote for biden as a vote for the establishment democrats. People voted for him knowing that "others" would make everything alright, and that it would be the same others who ran the campaign, ensuring they get the flavor of ice cream they're voting for.

Of course, plenty voted out of ignorance as usual, and they still came up short and had to create a few votes to close the gap. But I do think many voted & supported him knowing he would be a figurehead.
4   WookieMan   ignore (6)   2021 May 26, 9:36am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

GreaterNYCDude says

It's beyond concerning. Trump was a salesman. We all know that. Biden has been in the political realm for 4 decades. He should know how to speak to people in a political realm. He literally cannot speak. It's a train wreck every time he opens his mouth.

And yes, Trump said his fare share of stupid shit, so I'm not one sided. Biden is a whole different animal. He's literally the worst POTUS in my lifetime as far as speech and cognitive function goes. That's saying a lot as we've had two Bush's. I actually didn't mind Clinton. Hillary ain't gonna blow ya, go for it. Would have been better on private property is my one beef with that situation. I give zero shits that he lied, every other sentence is a lie. Par for the course.

I don't think Biden even knows what a BJ is any more. Or can't keep it up. He may not even remember Bill Clinton. We have no fucking clue with this guy. I hope the puppet masters are at the ready, as Biden is an absolute shit show. Makes our country seem weak.
5   Onvacation   ignore (7)   2021 May 26, 9:45am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

GreaterNYCDude says

You can't really compare a corrupt old senile life long politician with a vibrant clear minded entrepreneur.
6   richwicks   ignore (2)   2021 May 26, 10:01am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

GreaterNYCDude says

I don't know why people can't see this. The same people that controlled George W. Bush, and Barack Obama, control Joe Biden. That appears to be the intelligence agencies and the MIC. It doesn't make any difference who is elected, provided, it's an establishment politician picked by the establishment of the party.

The only SLIGHT difference is what goofy bullshit we are asked to argue over. I don't care about transgendered bathrooms, either way, and 99.9% of people do not. I don't care about asshole parents letting their male children dress up like trannies. Yep, there's assholes - so what? I feel badly for the kids, but it's their kids. Nobody really gives a shit about this stuff. There's no organizations forming to oppose this stuff, people complain a bit, that's it.

That's the only difference between the dimocrats and redumblicans. These are not issues, they are fake issues to create distraction.
7   GreaterNYCDude   ignore (0)   2021 May 26, 10:58am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Onvacation says
GreaterNYCDude says

Sure I can. I'm not Trump hater, but he's not the Mesiah either. He's a lot of good qualities and his share of faults just like most people... I don't see him as you describe him. "Clear minded"? Go read some of his transcripts.

Is he a entrapuner? Yes. He's a risk taker. He's self confident, bordering on brash, but he's also results driven and gets stuff done. He wasn't bad in the big chair, but he was his own worst enemy in many respects. Clearly he was NOT a diplomat and couldn't walk away from a fight. Having his daughter and son in law in high profile positions led to charges of nepotism for obvious reason.

Many battles were of his own making and he gave his critics too muchammo. A more polished politician would better navigate this but that was his draw... he wasn't a politician and never pretended to be.

I respect him for that, but this "very stable genius" is no Winston Churchill. Eloquence was never his thing. So yeah he rambled on just as much at times... but with confidence!
8   clambo   ignore (5)   2021 May 26, 2:36pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Trump was awesome and Biden is 1. Senile 2. Corrupt 3. Evil 4. Lost the election.

I’m a bit confused by people who dislike Trump who 1. Aren’t illegal 2. Don’t hire illegals 3. Work for a living and have savings.

Losers always hate a winner, he reminds them of their shortcomings.

I have a successful old friend who is conservative, but he thinks Trump’s a “jerk.”
I think I know why he doesn’t like Trump’s style; he’s a corporate guy and married to someone who doesn’t work. I asked him why he is still working and he said “my burn rate is pretty high.”
He has 2 houses but rents a place for 4 grand/month so the wife can babysit the granddaughter.

I think he would love to be able to say what he wants as clearly as Trump.
He can’t, so he dislikes him.
9   WookieMan   ignore (6)   2021 May 26, 2:57pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

clambo says
I think he would love to be able to say what he wants as clearly as Trump.
He can’t, so he dislikes him.

Jealousy is a dangerous disease....
10   Patrick   ignore (1)   2021 May 26, 7:18pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

All I care about is that Trump:

1. Was not wanted by the establishment.
2. Got shit done.
3. Spoke out about leftist censorship and violence.

Beyond that, I don't give a hoot. Trump satisfied exactly what I was looking for.

Biden is probably in diapers.

Kamala was chosen out of overt sexism and racism. She's the living illustration of incompetence promoted by suicidal "affirmative" action. We may well die because of it.
11   Patrick   ignore (1)   2021 Oct 21, 7:05pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

excuse me everyone, but people seem confused about why mr joe is standing with his hands like that and i think maybe i can help!

i like to play invisible racecar too!

waaaaaaaaaaaaaah, awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! zoom!
13   Al_Sharpton_for_President   ignore (5)   2021 Oct 22, 5:11am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

What is spasticity?

Spasticity is abnormal muscle tightness due to prolonged muscle contraction. It is a symptom associated with damage to the brain, spinal cord or motor nerves, and is seen in individuals with neurological conditions, such as:

Cerebral palsy (CP)

Multiple sclerosis (MS)

Stroke

Traumatic brain or spinal cord injury
15   HunterTits   ignore (4)   2021 Oct 22, 1:10pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

GreaterNYCDude says
To be fair, Trump was often a stream of consciousness as well.

No he wasn't. Sure, he shot off his mouth with whatever thought he was thinking at the time. But that is normal for a lot of people.

But he wasn't suffering from dementia. There's a difference. Big one.
16   Bd6r   ignore (1)   2021 Oct 22, 1:13pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

And how is "Biden is senile" news to anyone with more than half a brain?
17   Bd6r   ignore (1)   2021 Oct 22, 3:41pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Also, I lately feel pity for Biden when I see him talk. "Electing" him was an act of elder abuse. He should be retired somewhere screaming at kids running through neighborhood, not being tortured by his entourage and handlers and not being aware where and who he is... Stress accelerates dementia.
26   richwicks   ignore (2)   2021 Oct 27, 7:10pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

GreaterNYCDude says
To be fair, Trump was often a stream of consciousness as well.

Well, I could understand his stream of consciousness. That's what was refreshing about him, he talked off the cuff, and made sense at the same time.
27   Patrick   ignore (1)   2021 Oct 27, 8:37pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Most of all, Trump clearly didn't have handlers telling him what to say. You were really hearing from the person in charge.
28   richwicks   ignore (2)   2021 Oct 27, 8:51pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Bd6r says

Don't feel sorry for this asshole. He is the dickhead that pushed through legislation placing non violent drug offenders into jail for years and looks the other way when his crackhead son is doping up and had his kid working bullshit jobs and painting bullshit "art" so he can accept bribes.

He voted for the Iraq War that George W. Bush lied us into, and unless he's stupider than I am (possible), he knew that Bush was lying. He was VP when Obama was creating a humanitarian crisis in Libya and was VP when he was bombing Syria for Genie Energy's investment interests in the Golan Heights.

He's a monster. I enjoy seeing this human shit fucking fall apart and being humiliated. If Americans had any fucking balls, if it was really the land of the "free and the brave" he would have been ousted on day one.

This is the government this nation deserves. A senile corrupt fucker that wasn't elected as "president", that is fucking over the entire population that won't stand up to the assholes that placed him into nominal power. This won't end with the next election. I'm certain Trump will run, and will "lose", and we'll get another puppet piece of shit that wasn't elected to endure for 4 more years with the intelligence agencies' FULL SUPPORT.

Those are our real rulers. George H. Bush, the ex-CIA director, sold this nation out to them 30 years ago, maybe 39 years ago.
29   Patrick   ignore (1)   2021 Oct 27, 8:55pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

The vaxx mandate is the largest single crime committed in American history, imho.

It was Biden's doing and his "impatience" talk is resulting in mass unemployment and some large unknown number of deaths from the vaxx. No one should feel the least bit sorry for that pedophile.
32   HunterTits   ignore (4)   2021 Nov 2, 4:36pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Biden in his full glory in Glasgow - where he can't hide from the press and the press over there do not cover up embarrassments like this: