please check out the anti-mandate news »

Urban Law 101

By Eric Holder follow Eric Holder   2021 Jul 22, 10:12am 423 views   17 comments   watch   nsfw   quote   share

I grew up in a suburb of a large northern city, and had no real contact with blacks until I became a lawyer. After I got my law degree I naïvely looked forward to a rewarding legal career. Little did I realize that 25 years later I would be a self-employed attorney doing domestic and civil litigation for a clientele that is overwhelmingly black.

I didn’t plan it that way. I just wanted to do a lot of work in the courtroom, and the best offer I got out of law school was with a small firm that specialized in bankruptcy. Most of its clients were black. Several years later, I set up an independent practice and many of my former clients came to me for domestic work.

Most people do not realize this, but outside the world of corporate or securities law, in any big city the legal profession is to a large degree fueled by the pathologies of blacks and other Third-World people. Of course, whites hire lawyers, but in any city, especially one with a good-sized black population, most of the people who need lawyers are black. In this respect, lawyers are like police officers or social workers — they rarely deal with ordinary white people.

To a large degree, I became racially conscious because of my black clients, who eventually destroyed all my preconceived notions about race. My awakening did not come from one or even a few incidents, but from the accumulation of thousands upon thousands of small interactions.

Day after day my clients continue to amaze me. There is no racial education quite so thorough and convincing as spending time with blacks, and my clients are far from being the poorest and least competent blacks. They are not indigent criminals for whom I am a court-appointed lawyer. They are people who can afford (or think they can afford) a lawyer to get a divorce, contest a custody judgment, beat a traffic ticket, etc. Some are government employees who make $60 to $70 thousand a year, yet even this group is vastly different from whites.

1   Eric Holder   ignore (0)   2021 Jul 22, 10:16am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

For example, one of my black divorce clients tried to hide assets from his spouse — this is not uncommon. Through discovery it came to light that he had secretly bought a piece of property after the divorce had begun. He put his wife’s name on the title, a very odd thing to do, since he was trying to hide the property from her. I made the mistake of asking him why he did that. True to my previous experiences, he could not give an answer that made sense.
2   Eric Holder   ignore (0)   2021 Jul 22, 10:17am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

In my state, the parent who does not have custody — almost always the father — pays a percentage of net income to the parent with custody — almost always the mother. The mother gets 20 percent of the father’s net income for the first child, 25 percent for two children, and up to 50 percent for five or more children. What if a man has children by several women? Each mother gets 20 percent for the first child, so a man with five children by five different women is supposed to be paying 100 percent of his income in child support. I once had a client who had 12 different children by 10 different women. Theoretically, he owed 250 percent of his income. These laws simply don’t make sense for blacks. Judges have to decide each case as best they can.
3   Tenpoundbass   ignore (16)   2021 Jul 22, 10:21am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

One of the most striking things about my black clients is the things they do not know. Many blacks, for example, do not know their own telephone numbers. They may think they do but they don’t, and the problem has gotten worse with the proliferation of cell phones. At least a third of the numbers they leave with my receptionist or on my answering machine are wrong numbers. Often, a potential client will call several times, each time leaving a variation of the same phone number. I keep calling until they get it right. At first I thought I was taking down the numbers incorrectly, but now I know better. With caller ID, it is clear when what the client says does not match the digital display.

I can confirm the Phone number issue. I have a whole family(I assume they are family members) that call me randomly asking to speak to "Tasha". They call me all hours of the day and night, for the last 5 years or more. Not the same person, a kid as young as ten, a guy in 20's and an older Woman all call me looking for Tasha. I keep telling them, "I'm sorry I think you have got the wrong number" I've even gone as far as pointing out, that they are probably trying to reach Tasha who may have the same phone number as me, but the area code is different. Perhaps you should try 765 instead of 954 Broward has two area codes.

When ever I'm bored and wondering why my family doesn't call, I can always count on a phone call from adopted black family looking for Tasha.

I told them one time, they call so much I feel like we're family. How is Tasha doing?
4   Eric Holder   ignore (0)   2021 Jul 22, 11:51am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Tenpoundbass says

They don't know, because they can't reach her! You always answer her phone instead of her!
5   WookieMan   ignore (6)   2021 Jul 22, 1:14pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Black culture changed when the US dumped manufacturing. 1960-70ish. Won't turn around in our lifetime either. They're retarded when it comes to credit. I witnessed it for a decade in Chicago. And yes, there are plenty of whites that suck with credit and finances too. As a percentage of the population though, blacks fail at it the most.

Doesn't get reported because facts have become racist. How about we announce reality and maybe actually try to help them out and not buy votes? Novel concept.
6   Ceffer   ignore (6)   2021 Jul 22, 2:03pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Tenpoundbass says

This is white appropriation, you fiend. I bet you even asked Tasha's 'sex' assuming xe, xhe, xhit was a girl.
7   Ceffer   ignore (6)   2021 Jul 22, 2:20pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Article was hilarious. Microscopically short term situational ethics with convenience improvisations and presumptions of mutual retardedness.
8   Blue   ignore (0)   2021 Jul 22, 4:10pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Some cultures are more appropriate and productive than the others, recognize, learn and move forward. That will be good for both sides than bribing for votes to keep them not to progress further.
9   clambo   ignore (5)   2021 Jul 22, 4:47pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

If I reported the level of dysfunction and ignorance that my female friend from Riviera Beach told me, everyone would call me a liar.
She's often complained about how they have made her life more difficult.
Of course, she herself is part of the problem.
10   Patrick   ignore (1)   2021 Jul 22, 5:27pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Blue says
Some cultures are more appropriate and productive than the others, recognize and move forward.

No one is allowed to openly recognize the large differences in cultures.

You can easily get fired if your boss finds out you have been speaking the truth.

Freedom of speech is only for the wealthy in America as things are.

We need a Constitutional amendment prohibiting discrimination based on speech outside of work.
11   Patrick   ignore (1)   2021 Jul 22, 5:37pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Assuming the article is real, the guy is overlooking the many black people who function just fine in white society. Maybe he doesn't get them as clients.

The genetic differences among black groups are enormous, far larger than the genetic differences among whites, Asians, Hispanics, or American Indians.

So you have this incredible range of abilities among blacks. I keep writing the same things, so I'm collecting everything in a book:

The tallest people in the world are the Tutsi - in Africa.
The shortest people in the world are the Pygmies - in Africa.

All of the world's fastest sprinters have west African heritage.
Most of the world's fastest long distance runners are from east Africa.

One might also expect that some of the dumbest and smartest people in the world
are from Africa. The Igbo ethnic group from Nigeria is one of the smartest,
regularly outperforming Indian and Chinese students at Western universities.
This is not entirely cultural.
12   FuckCCP89   ignore (6)   2021 Jul 22, 5:46pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Patrick says

He addressed this argument:

$60-70K in 2003 dollars.
13   Patrick   ignore (1)   2021 Jul 22, 5:52pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I've met black people on both ends of the IQ spectrum.

A friend of mine from high school had a kid with a black woman from the South by accident, and then tried to be a good father and take care of the kid, but she was so childlike that it was like taking care of two kids. She couldn't manage to get anywhere on time or accomplish anything specific, ever. Couldn't take the kid to the day care he was paying for. Would sit on the stoop literally blowing soap bubbles. It didn't work out well.

But I worked with a couple of black programmers who were clearly as smart as me, one of them definitely my superior. But then, that guy's father was Igbo from Nigeria, and his mother was a white Belgian. If you looked at him, you'd just say he's black. But you'd have no chance against him in chess, or in programming.
14   FortWayneAsNancyPelosiHaircut   ignore (4)   2021 Jul 22, 8:47pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Patrick says
No one is allowed to openly recognize the large differences in cultures.

isn't it crazy man? You and I and everyone on this forum still remember when speaking freely and saying anything was ok, and it was only ultra fake christians with sticks up their asses who would pretend faint upon hearing words like "fuck, damn, shit". Now it's like entire fucking media and corporate culture that faints over everything, people walking on egg shells afraid to say anything, as if first amendment got surgically removed from the constitution. It's just insane to me, because I remember freedom being there just few years ago, before media promoted cancel culture to a national sport.
15   WineHorror1   ignore (2)   2021 Jul 23, 4:17am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Patrick says

The tallest people in the world are the Tutsi - in Africa.
The shortest people in the world are the Pygmies - in Africa.

All of the world's fastest sprinters have west African heritage.
Most of the world's fastest long distance runners are from east Africa.

One might also expect that some of the dumbest and smartest pe...

Interesting. This is also why I go back and forth on liking and disliking certain ethnicities.
16   FortWayneAsNancyPelosiHaircut   ignore (4)   2021 Jul 23, 9:50am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

WineHorror1 says

it's even simpler really. Most people get along when times are good, regardless of ethnicity. But when shit hits the fan, economy falls, people get into ethnic groups based on various identity politics attributes, and as groups fight other groups. I live in a fucking ghetto, although a nicer ghetto now, it's how it is here. Middle class and upper class people don't see this life, there is no diversity/inclusion/equity shit around here. It's a if you fuck with me, I'll fuck with you crowd.
17   richwicks   ignore (3)   2021 Jul 26, 9:14pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Ceffer says
Tenpoundbass says

I used to get similar calls for a "Robert" on some cheap phone I had 15 years ago. After a point, when they asked for "Robert", I just said "that's me!" and I'd get a bunch of screaming on the other side. Apparently "Robert" had screwed over a number of people at one point.