FBI texts included racist joke reference Those SJW FBI minions have a different code of conduct than they expect from everyone else.

By Tenpoundbass following x   2018 Feb 7, 8:50pm 290 views   19 comments   watch   sfw   quote     share

'One more thing: she might be our next president,' Page texted Strzok in February of 2016, right in the thick of the campaign.

'The last thing you need [is] going in there loaded for bear,' she continued.

'You think she’s going to remember or care that it was more [DOJ] than [FBI]?'

'Agreed,' Strzok replied.

So basically these SJW's expect us to live by a different standard and code of ethics than they live by. They sit around tell and reference racist jokes in esoteric text messages.
Are you tired of these hypocrites YET?

I saw a reference that one of the texts referenced not going into the Hillary investigation "Loaded for Bear"

Old racist joke, a Truck driver ordered a White Hooker named Bear, he went to his Hotel room to get ready for her to come, a black maid came in their saw his huge Johnson, and asked if she Could Suck it, he said it's Loaded For bear, blow a coon's head clean off.

I didn't make the joke and am not in the habit of telling jokes like that. But when I saw that reference I know damn well where it came from.

And Google is doing damage control, when I heard it on Judge Jennie over the week end, I Goggled to see how common it was. You should seen the wimpy example they had. Now Google has beefed up the search result I wish I took a snippet. Now they have a whole illusion going like it's been in common vernacular all along.
1   anon_41c1a   ignore (0)   2018 Feb 7, 8:56pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

Ah yes. The FBI are SJWs now. lol
2   Tenpoundbass   ignore (6)   2018 Feb 7, 9:12pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (1)     quote

So you only watch CNN I take it.
3   bob2356   ignore (1)   2018 Feb 8, 5:43am   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

anon_41c1a says
Ah yes. The FBI are SJWs now. lol

You beat me to it. Plus the CIA, especially since both organizations have about 95% republican vote. It's great that so many alternate realities are available in today's world.
4   APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch   ignore (26)   2018 Feb 8, 6:30am   ↑ like (3)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

These agents should have been working nights and weekends looking for the TRUTH! of BENGHAZI! fucking like insane weasels when they weren't investigating the CRIMES! of IHLlary shrieking BENGHAZI! BENGHAZI! BENGHAZI! until blood comes out of their eyes. During the day, every text message should have been a polemic arguing for the arrest, torture and impalement of IHLary and her co-conspirators, if they are to be taken seriously as AMERICA!ns.
5   Tenpoundbass   ignore (6)   2018 Feb 8, 6:48am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (1)     quote

The Liberal FBI are telling Racist Jokes BAO and referencing them in official communications about a Treason suspect they plan on handling with Kit Gloves.

"Don't go in loaded for Bear" makes no sense in a reference of a fire arm. Because they didn't go in Loaded with Ratshot either. She didn't get any repercussions for her crimes.
NO! They were told "Don't go in loaded for bear" in reference to, don't go in with a raging hard on, wanting to Fuck Hillary. She gets a pass.

Liberals as always expect us to do as they say not as they do!
6   Ceffer   ignore (1)   2018 Feb 8, 7:33am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

Most people just have double standards, but SJWs have multiple personality disorder standards.
7   anon_01798   ignore (0)   2018 Feb 8, 7:46am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

anonymous says
THE DUCK WAS RIGHT !!

THE STARBOARD LIST IS GOING TO PUT THIS FORUM ON IT'S BEAM END AND AWAY IT GOES !

Who's forcing you at gunpoint to come here and post?

Hillary?
8   Tenpoundbass   ignore (6)   2018 Feb 8, 7:59am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (1)     quote

anonymous says
Kid gloves, kid gloves damn it !

You fancy oants idiots think so because you're stupid.

A kid glove wont fit an adult hand. If you are a model builder, antique collector or memorabilia collector you wear kit gloves so you don't put finger prints on the object.
Handle with extreme caution and care, you put on gloves and get out the padded black velvet so nothing gets scratched or you don't lose any small parts.

Kit Gloves I stand by it.
9   Hutch   ignore (0)   2018 Feb 8, 8:29am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

Tenpoundbass says
Kit Gloves I stand by it.

I hear the gloves made from a young goat... A "kid" goat are much softer than kit gloves.
10   APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch   ignore (26)   2018 Feb 8, 8:35am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (1)     quote

I just got a text from a forensic accountant from the FBI and typically it says, "BENGHAZI! BENGHAZI! BENGHAZI! IHLary MUST! DIE!"

It could be these two FBI agents were jihadist moles.
11   anon_41c1a   ignore (0)   2018 Feb 8, 8:39am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (1)     quote

"tu quoque"

No TV here mate. I live in a cave.

But I do not believe your side can lay claim to the 'fare and balanced' sources argument.

Serious lack of Uranium One posts lately on Patrick.net. That one always makes me smile. I'm sure some will show up soon.
12   HappyGilmore   ignore (1)   2018 Feb 8, 8:40am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (1)     quote

Tenpoundbass says
The Liberal FBI

Isn't that an oxymoron?
13   APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch   ignore (26)   2018 Feb 8, 8:41am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

Only Fox News expends the energy and currency to secure worldclass research like you get with the Sean Hannity program.
14   Tenpoundbass   ignore (6)   2018 Feb 8, 10:12am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (1)     quote

Hutch says

Lambskin gloves are for dueling to keep a grip on your sword or pistol.
The opposite of the idiom implies.

To handle someone with kid gloves you take the kid glove and you smack the person around a few times with it, whilst telling him, that he insulted "Your" honor.
15   Hutch   ignore (0)   2018 Feb 8, 11:03am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

Tenpoundbass says
Lambskin gloves are for dueling to keep a grip on your sword or pistol.
The opposite of the idiom implies.

Who said anything about lambs or sheep? A young sheep is a lamb. A young goat is a kid.

As in "we need to handle some of these sjw trump supporters with young goat or should i say KID gloves. They are the softest for their delicate skin."
16   Tenpoundbass   ignore (6)   2018 Feb 8, 12:34pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (1)     quote

Again the FBI are telling racist joke while investigating my President for being Racist and colluding with Russia.
I think we all know what's up with that.
17   HappyGilmore   ignore (1)   2018 Feb 8, 1:11pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (1)     quote

Tenpoundbass says
I think we all know what's up with that.

Who's leading the investigation into Trump being racist? I must have missed that one.
19   anon_20a16   ignore (0)   2018 Feb 8, 2:15pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

bob2356 says
It's great that so many alternate realities are available in today's world.

Who says that the current regressive GOP is against a multitude of beliefs and culture?

Comment as anon_eef63 or log in at top of page: