We're approaching Rin's 7 year post-dating anniversary

By Rin following x   2018 Mar 17, 6:46am 2,756 views   33 comments   watch   sfw   quote     share

By the end of March, start of April, I will be celebrating the end of my last relationship, which terminated 7 years ago. Since then, I have completely stopped dating 100%.

I faced one last temptation, a little more than a year ago, when a visiting scholar from Chile was actively pursuing me. I resisted because I knew that the future was a mix of hoe bonking and sex robots, where the need for a live companion was to diminish considerably. And yes, she was a high quality woman, unlike 80% of the women in the US who are a bunch of worthless Femi-Nazis.

So society failed. It thought it had the power to coerce me in a relationship and into believing bullshit stories about love and romance. Here's to society ...

Read the chart in the comments below.
1   MisterLefty   ignore (0)   2018 Mar 17, 7:05am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Would you say the expense is swamped by the ownership of 100% of your wealth and capabilities. Can also consider the costs of maintaining a non-working wife +/- kids.
2   lostand confused   ignore (0)   2018 Mar 17, 7:17am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

MisterLefty says

That and if the feminazi wife decides to leave after the minimum number of years, you owe her alimony for life, unreasonable child support and cannot see your kids-while she shacks up with young men on your dime. The govt allows that-so men have only Rin's path-especially men of money.
3   lostand confused   ignore (0)   2018 Mar 17, 7:22am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

This is what you get when you marry an American woman-I was rich and gorgeous, now I am just broke and fat!
4   lostand confused   ignore (0)   2018 Mar 17, 7:32am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

The same feminazi that you would have to pay lifetime alimony to-the feminazis don't even try and hide it anymore.
5   Strategist   ignore (2)   2018 Mar 17, 10:56am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Rin says

What about children? Don't you want those cute little things running around creating havoc?
6   Ceffer   ignore (1)   2018 Mar 17, 11:19am   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Your genes won't echo down the ages with resonance and weight if you don't subject yourself to the risk of female bonding. It is not the Way of Rin, but it IS the Ancient Way of the Drone.

Men are destined to grasp, crawl, compete and die accumulating resources, only for the glory of becoming shelled out, desiccated, exploited husks. A woman chortles as she leaves the rattling carcass behind and searches for another.

Die, human sacrifice, Die for Womankind! The Tweetie God demands your sacrifice!
7   HEYYOU   ignore (23)   2018 Mar 17, 11:22am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (1)   quote   flag

7 years & still a virgin? lol
8   Rin   ignore (3)   2018 Mar 17, 9:40pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Ceffer says
Way of Rin

That's RinWah Law!
9   Rin   ignore (3)   2018 Mar 17, 9:41pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (1)   quote   flag

Some folks here don't understand the timelines in place. Let me articulate with the following chart ..

10   Strategist   ignore (2)   2018 Mar 17, 9:45pm   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Rin says

Technology will even destroy the world's oldest profession? This is scary.
11   Rin   ignore (3)   2018 Mar 19, 11:12am   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Strategist says
Technology will even destroy the world's oldest profession? This is scary.

You're missing the big picture.

It's 2035 and the Boston Celtics are in the NBA finals. Rin is in a VIP suite at the Boston Garden, enjoying hors d'oeuvres with some fine cocktails, while getting a blow job from a hot Raquel Welch 'bot, while he's playing with the boobs of a Sophia Loren 'bot sitting next to him.

The Celts win the series, Rin ejaculates in Raquel's mouth, and after getting toweled off, goes down to the players' area to congratulate them on the Larry O'Brien trophy.
12   HeadSet   ignore (1)   2018 Mar 19, 2:02pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Ahh, but then the fun evaporates when you look close at the Celtic players and see they are a bunch of 'bots as well.
13   Strategist   ignore (2)   2018 Mar 19, 9:33pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Rin says

Oh God.....What about your friends like Strategist who are sitting next to you, horny as hell, watching you get a blow job?
14   Rin   ignore (3)   2018 Mar 21, 10:07am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Strategist says

Strategist, there's more than one, VIP private lounge at the Boston TD Garden. Get your own, with your own Raquel Welch, Sophia Loren, Liz Taylor, Joan Collins 'bots, servicing your every needs.

Or, if we want to help the Boston TD Garden maintain available spaces, we can always erected barriers within selected lodges so that our privacy is maintained. We can then communicate over microphones, every time the Celts hit a '3' or bludgeoning an opponent over a rebound.
15   Rin   ignore (3)   2018 Aug 28, 4:58pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

We're at the half-way point between years 7 and 8.

As for PatNet, as this forum grows more right leaning, there are fewer Rin detractors than ever before.

Was it that in prior times, Maginas and Femi-Nazi sympathizers were more prevalent here?
16   HEYYOU   ignore (23)   2018 Aug 28, 6:10pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Why isn't prostitution legal in all Red States?
It's the oldest form of capitalism.
17   Rin   ignore (3)   2018 Aug 28, 6:44pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

HEYYOU says
Why isn't prostitution legal in all Red States?

God's law vs True Capitalism
18   clambo   ignore (4)   2018 Aug 29, 5:19am   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Society wants you in a "relationship" because 1. females gain financially from it 2. businesses gain from it (females get men to spend more money) 3. governments want property taxes from the houses men buy to maintain their relationships 4. churches need suckers and women drag men to them.

Once the "old West" was set up for men; guys who had money in their pockets could live in rooming houses, stroll over to a saloon, and later visit the whorehouse on the edge of town. Over time, women came in droves but insisted that they "clean up" the sinful town. Only Nevada held out.

People may not know why that area in Capitola, CA is called Pleasure Point; it was full of whorehouses once upon a time.

Instead of buying a robot I would just renew my passport. Set up dates before you go and many ambitious/greedy/desperate females will try to convince you to bring them back with the 90 day visa.

I met a very enthusiastic Colombian female who was here on a tourist visa about to expire. It's amazing how motivated females can become to convince you.

Hold out the promise but never deliver. Use a page from the female's playbook.

The "battle of the sexes" is lost when the man surrenders.
19   mell   ignore (2)   2018 Aug 29, 7:51am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

clambo says

I met a very enthusiastic Colombian female who was here on a tourist visa ...

Mostly agreed. However if you want to raise a stable family with kids you will have to find one of the rare not so much corrupted ones. If you don't then keep wandering.
20   Rin   ignore (3)   2018 Aug 29, 8:46am   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

mell says

In today's day and age, I'd recommend relocating abroad to start a family.

If I were the marrying type, a woman like that Chilean scholar and I could have settled down in Santiago and started a family.
21   zzyzzx   ignore (1)   2018 Aug 29, 8:54am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

This thread is useless without pictures of the visiting scholar from Chile.
22   Rin   ignore (3)   2018 Aug 29, 9:02am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

zzyzzx says
This thread is useless without pictures of the visiting scholar from Chile.

Sorry dude, even Rin can be a gentleman, once in a while.

Think of Penelope Cruz but with thinner eye brows.
23   epitaph   ignore (0)   2018 Aug 29, 9:48am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

So have you done this purely because you think dating costs too much or do you think all woman are insufferable?
24   Rin   ignore (3)   2018 Aug 29, 12:12pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

epitaph says

The cost is in terms of time/energy. Since 2011, I've made several million so that financial angle isn't too high anymore.

As for women, actually the Chilean one was the only person who'd almost made me think that perhaps, 10+% were worth pursuing. Realize, she'd married a guy back in graduate school and unfortunately, he'd died some four years prior to meeting me, so she was quite averse to dating until she could properly move on & not just be a weeping widow.

Well, unfortunately, she'd decided that I was 'the one' and since we were platonic friends, I had to do a lot to prevent it looking like I was running away from her and such.
25   clambo   ignore (4)   2018 Aug 29, 7:41pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I'm not trolling Rin I hope, but if your net worth is a few million (assuming you kept some of what you made) then the pressure is off you to behave according to the females' rules.

You are now in the driver's seat and can date casually or seriously as you prefer. You can avoid pursuing them, they will pursue you if the rumor gets out that you are financially stable and no bad habits (drunk, drug addict, etc.)

Consider the exercise "Rin dating team tryouts" and commence when you feel in the mood.

Don't expect female behavior to exceed certain standards however so as to avoid disappointment. To me they are like cats, not dogs. Cats are not trainable, intransigent, odd and needy but often affectionate. Nobody ever got a cat expecting obedience or usefulness, those are dog attributes.
26   CovfefeButDeadly   ignore (4)   2018 Aug 30, 6:51am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Rin says
We're at the half-way point between years 7 and 8.

As the classic liberals continue to flee the Democrat party, you will see more and more that the truely tolerant people are those with liberal and libertarian leanings.

Most of the posters here still don’t get or understand you though. Of course they are wrong. I do. I spent a lot of my adult life single, willingly. I put my 3-4 days a week in at work, then I spent my 3-4 day weekends playing poker. Poker put an extra $8-15k a year in my pocket. I didn’t specifically eschew dating like you do, but for over a decade I didn’t date anyone seriously. Humaniplex was a fantastic advent.

Essentially, outside the workplace and family obligations, I lived the life of utter indulgence. Smashing up the tables at Commerce and in Las Vegas, fucking girls half my age, drinking and eating to my hearts content. I found great satisfaction and enjoyment in it and sometimes still miss it.

I actually don’t understand why people ever objected to what you post.
27   BlueSardine   ignore (2)   2018 Aug 30, 7:34am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Rin needs to learn the proper hole to plow before that is even possible...
Strategist says
28   Rin   ignore (3)   2018 Aug 30, 3:28pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

CovfefeButDeadly says
Most of the posters here still don’t get or understand you though.

On that same vein, I don't understand Pokemon fans but I'm yet to go on a tirade against them, just because their interests are a bit eccentric to me. Seriously, who cares?!

CovfefeButDeadly says
I actually don’t understand why people ever objected to what you post.

It's called Puritanism. In other words, they're bound by their unconscious religious attitudes, using me as a punching bag to validate their decisions and M.O. in life. In reality, probably a lot of guys secretly wish that they could bang Sophia Loren/Raquel Welch look-a-like models but are instead, forced to deal with the cards handed to them by society & their upbringing.

clambo says

I'm too old for that. Sure, if I were let's say between 27 and 33, with a lot of bank, that may have had some appeal but now that I'm only a few years shy of 40, it's too adolescent for me.
29   Rin   ignore (3)   2018 Aug 30, 4:44pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

TrumpCuck says
You've created quite an online fantasy life for yourself

As oppose to this guy's soulmate fantasies ...

"First of all, let me give you his profile...

He's a semi-retired clinical psychologist, who's now pushing ~60, but has never married, and has only had a live in girlfriend for 3 years tops. Otherwise, he's a perpetual bachelor with regular periodic relationships which went nowhere after a year or two.

Today, he's still talking about soulmates and how two ppl together, can be greater than the sum of the two. WTF!

So from his perspective, even if Sex Robots were as realistic as in the original 'Blade Runner', since that was his generation's most talked about Noir Sci-Fi, since automatrons lacked "true" consciousness, he wouldn't want one, period!

For me, a person like him makes zero sense. For one, he's not getting any younger and two, no perfect wife is throwing herself into his lap. So why is he acting like he's 25, with all the time in the world ahead of him? Most ppl give up on 'love', in they haven't found it come age 45.

Consciousness doesn't matter! It's about feeling a warm body and getting one's cock wet which does!"
30   epitaph   ignore (0)   2018 Aug 30, 9:52pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Giving up on love at 45 is like throwing in the towel after getting absolutely pummeled for 11 rounds.
31   KgK one   ignore (0)   2018 Aug 30, 10:26pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Rin u have skills, dont let it go to waste. Be my mentor.

I need mentor to become multimillionaire who enjoys hoes. I figured out hoes but not how to get large$$. I can share my knowledge about philadelphia.
32   clambo   ignore (4)   2018 Aug 31, 1:08am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I differ with Rin that being pursued by females is adolescent. I think that's the way it was in the old days anyway, and still is in places where women are not so financially independent.

Since pursuing women seems like a pointless exercise to me anyway, I think it's all right if sometimes they are overtly friendly towards me. I'm over 40 and don't mind it.

The key is not making the game or battle (of the sexes) a main focus of life, rather a substitute for Netflix bingeing or other vices like gambling, drinking, gluttony, etc.
33   mell   ignore (2)   2018 Aug 31, 6:16am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Rin says
mell says

In today's day and age, I'd recommend relocating abroad to start a family.

I'd agree. Chances to have a sane and joyful marriage in the northwestern world are slim. However I never liked the exotic types with rare exceptions, and thus being a Caucasian opportunity employer I just recently settled for the 2nd and likely final mate. HB8-9 and 10 yrs younger. Not too shabby. But I read these threads to reminisce on my old bachelor days.

The Housing Trap