Here's the true standard of beauty, Raquel Welch & Sophia Loren

By Rin following x   2018 Apr 11, 4:31pm 2,353 views   12 comments   watch   nsfw   quote     share

I'm sick and tired of these articles with fat/gross women, as some alt-version of attractive women.

The following is the standard ...

And then, we have deviations from the above, to create a more composite picture of what's hot and what's not.
1   Rin   ignore (4)   2018 Apr 11, 4:48pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

For instance, the following is not a hottie ...

I hope I'm making myself clear.
2   Goran_K   ignore (2)   2018 Apr 11, 4:52pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I spent way too many years in Asia during the early part of my career, so I ended up marrying asian. So I had the hots for Kelly Hu when I was younger.

3   Rin   ignore (4)   2018 Apr 11, 4:54pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Goran_K says

My point was against propping up fat and ugly women as beautiful.

You're talking about slim and beautiful ones.
4   Goran_K   ignore (2)   2018 Apr 11, 5:01pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Rin says
You're talking about slim and beautiful ones.

Those are the only ones I can see.
5   epitaph   ignore (0)   2018 Apr 11, 5:09pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Just my two cents. I think we all understand that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but we can also agree that there are some people who are classically beautiful. I think what many people don't get is that love and acceptance are things you don't need to be beautiful to receive. I think everybody should love and accept themselves, and if they don't, then improve till they do.
6   Goran_K   ignore (2)   2018 Apr 11, 5:15pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I think people should love and accept themselves, but being fat is dangerous and kills tens of thousands before their time.
7   epitaph   ignore (0)   2018 Apr 11, 5:28pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Being overweight puts you at risk for some health problems as you age, but I shouldn't be go around telling any fat guy that he needs to lose weight just as I shouldn't tell smokers not to smoke. It's their personal choice to live how they want to. What I don't like about this body positive trash is that it's basically telling people it's healthy to be a obese. It's not, just as it's not healthy to smoke a pack a day.
8   Ceffer   ignore (1)   2018 Apr 11, 5:46pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

We need to rate them on the "Rin Wah Tit-Fuckometer". Some fat chicks might actually qualify.
9   Rin   ignore (4)   2018 Apr 11, 5:53pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Ceffer says
"Rin Wah Tit-Fuckometer". Some fat chicks might actually qualify.

Don't sink my battleship here.

I like "relatively" proportioned women with knockers, not land whales!
10   Ceffer   ignore (1)   2018 Apr 11, 5:57pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Rin says
with knockers

On fat chicks, they are "sloshers".
11   Rin   ignore (4)   2018 Apr 12, 2:09pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Ceffer says
On fat chicks, they are "sloshers".

Gross!

My preference is the following ...