Funny picture thread

By zzyzzx follow zzyzzx   2011 Dec 9, 1:03am 568,801 views   4,816 comments   watch   nsfw   quote   share

#humor

Comments 1 - 40 of 4,816   Next »    Last »

1   TMAC54   ignore (5)   2011 Dec 10, 12:13am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote

Those are all funny, except the minesweeper one. That's just wrong. Can I have it ?

Too late.

Thanx zzyyzzx

Go ahead put a caption on this one !

2   someone else   ignore (0)   2011 Dec 11, 11:40am     ↓ dislike (2)   quote

True, I didn't notice the Godzilla.

3   elliemae   ignore (0)   2011 Dec 13, 11:30pm     ↓ dislike (2)   quote

Those godzillas are huge!

4   TMAC54   ignore (5)   2011 Dec 14, 12:50am     ↓ dislike (2)   quote

I don't remember why I posted this jpg

Oh Yeah ! HUGE Space Needle !

5   elliemae   ignore (0)   2011 Dec 14, 12:56am     ↓ dislike (2)   quote

I know ya'll see something different than I do when you look at that photo - I see back surgery in her future.

6   Dan8267   ignore (3)   2011 Dec 14, 7:21am     ↓ dislike (2)   quote

True, I didn't notice the Godzilla.

You guys are so full of it. I've stared at that picture for 5 minutes. There's no Godzilla there.

7   elliemae   ignore (0)   2011 Dec 14, 1:12pm     ↓ dislike (2)   quote

Dan8267 says

True, I didn't notice the Godzilla.

Perhaps if you placed your hands on the keyboard it would help.

9   zzyzzx   ignore (1)   2011 Dec 14, 10:52pm     ↓ dislike (1)   quote

elliemae says

Perhaps if you placed your hands on the keyboard it would help.

12   TMAC54   ignore (5)   2011 Dec 16, 2:01am     ↓ dislike (1)   quote

Hey FORT WAYNE... Is that idiot using that Arc Welder to patch his fuel tank ?

I would recommend acetylene but some one would, and then sue Patrick. .

13   elliemae   ignore (0)   2011 Dec 16, 1:20pm     ↓ dislike (1)   quote

Once again, I must point out the positive attributes of duct tape.

15   elliemae   ignore (0)   2011 Dec 20, 3:55pm     ↓ dislike (2)   quote

You see boobies, I see a wealthy plastic surgeon.

17   zzyzzx   ignore (1)   2011 Dec 23, 7:03am     ↓ dislike (3)   quote

TMAC54 says

Hey FORT WAYNE... Is that idiot using that Arc Welder to patch his fuel tank ?

I would recommend acetylene but some one would, and then sue Patrick. .

How much invested ? How much back ? What's the risk ?

Aren't most gas tanks plastic? I mean doesn't the vehicle have to be pretty old to have a metal one?

18   elliemae   ignore (0)   2011 Dec 23, 12:21pm     ↓ dislike (2)   quote

Cool cat vid. If I watch it nine times, does the cat use up all of its lives?

19   TMAC54   ignore (5)   2011 Dec 24, 2:06am     ↓ dislike (1)   quote

zzyzzx says

Actually; The fuel tank is the only thing that is still metal. The rest of new cars are plastic !

That is one tenacious cat. Watch how he spreads his toes.
I hope he achieves his wings.
White guys can't jump and fat cats don't fly.

20   elliemae   ignore (0)   2011 Dec 24, 4:06am     ↓ dislike (2)   quote

TMAC54 says

White guys can't jump and fat cats don't fly

Why do you make things so easy for me?

(Merry Christmas! - and might I add, I shall celebrate by visiting my fav Christmas site http://isitchristmas.com/ just to see the "yes.")

23   TMAC54   ignore (5)   2011 Dec 28, 1:01pm     ↓ dislike (1)   quote

Is he trying to pull her free ?

Cuz this Dog is Performing the Heimlich Maneuver

24   elliemae   ignore (0)   2011 Dec 28, 11:32pm     ↓ dislike (1)   quote

More like the hind-dick maneuver.

25   TMAC54   ignore (5)   2011 Dec 28, 11:42pm     ↓ dislike (2)   quote

OK ELLIE ! If you must talk politics.

26   elliemae   ignore (0)   2011 Dec 29, 12:36am     ↓ dislike (1)   quote

That's so 1990's. Now, his dreams are peppered with:

Hot Diggity Dawg!

27   TMAC54   ignore (5)   2011 Dec 29, 11:19pm     ↓ dislike (1)   quote

OHHH so you enjoy the ones with references to PECKERS ?

Guess what I am holding in my hand !

28   TMAC54   ignore (5)   2011 Dec 29, 11:26pm     ↓ dislike (1)   quote

It's a Panda !
What did you think it was ?

Comments 1 - 40 of 4,816   Next »    Last »