Where is APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch?

By Robber Baron Elite Scum follow Robber Baron Elite Scum   2015 Mar 1, 4:13pm 12,438 views   30 comments   watch   nsfw   quote   share

He has been gone for a little more than two weeks now. I miss AF!

Please come back! Please.... Please!

1   HydroCabron   ignore (1)   2015 Mar 1, 4:18pm     ↓ dislike (2)   quote   flag

I heard he was in the desert; a charitable mission, delivering depleted uranium to ISIS.

2   indigenous   ignore (0)   2015 Mar 1, 5:03pm     ↓ dislike (3)   quote   flag

Your comment seems almost mawkish, it is paradoxical to your demeanor?

I'm a guessing that the regulars are protesting the new site appearance. Or they have been thoroughly trounced in debate by CIC, Reality, and myself and have had a come to Jesus moment and can no longer face us in debate?

3   Strategist   ignore (2)   2015 Mar 1, 6:58pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Robber Baron Elite Scum says

Please come back! Please.... Please!

He is probably vacationing in Syria and Iraq. After all, he does deserve some peace and quiet.

4   HEY YOU   ignore (9)   2015 Mar 1, 9:56pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

RBES,
He's getting his Doctorate from Robber Baron U. & planning a takeover of all your assets.

5   Vicente   ignore (0)   2015 Mar 1, 10:02pm     ↓ dislike (1)   quote   flag

I heard he's off road-testing some vehicles.

6   Ceffer   ignore (6)   2015 Mar 1, 11:06pm     ↓ dislike (1)   quote   flag

AF has transcended Patnet, he's entirely too economically literate.

7   lostand confused   ignore (0)   2015 Mar 1, 11:13pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

indigenous says

8   zzyzzx   ignore (2)   2015 Mar 2, 9:54am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

He's living in Caligulan splendor somewhere.

9   Dan8267   ignore (3)   2015 Mar 2, 10:37am     ↓ dislike (1)   quote   flag

Vicente says

I heard he's off road-testing some vehicles.

Where's the YAMS? And what's with the bookshelf? The only thing AF would use books for is kindling, unless their heavy enough to beat down a person.

10   indigenous   ignore (0)   2015 Mar 2, 11:14am     ↓ dislike (2)   quote   flag

lostand confused says

I know right, it is funny thinking that they would have an epiphany...

11   Dan8267   ignore (3)   2015 Mar 2, 11:38am     ↓ dislike (1)   quote   flag

indigenous says

lostand confused says

Wow, you cannot even quote someone correctly.

lostand confused says

indigenous says

See, it's still entirely different even omitting the laughing cartoon characters.

12   Dan8267   ignore (3)   2015 Mar 2, 11:41am     ↓ dislike (1)   quote   flag

zzyzzx says

He's living in Caligulan splendor somewhere.

The real AF has been retired 15 years and living like a king in Patagonia.

13   indigenous   ignore (0)   2015 Mar 2, 11:42am     ↓ dislike (2)   quote   flag

Dan8267 says

Wow, I just realized that what you say could not be said more correctly.

That's right

14   indigenous   ignore (0)   2015 Mar 2, 11:44am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Dan8267 says

zzyzzx says

He's living in Caligulan splendor somewhere.

The real AF has been retired 15 years and living like a king in Patagonia.

Do they have caligulan splendor in Patagonia?

15   Dan8267   ignore (3)   2015 Mar 2, 11:48am     ↓ dislike (1)   quote   flag

indigenous says

I couldn’t find any meaning in my life when I was out there. I'm sure as hell not going to find it in here. This is the grand finale of a life poorly spent and the end result is just overwhelmingly depressing … it's just a sick, pathetic, wretched, miserable life story, that's all it is. How it can help anyone, I've no idea.

16   indigenous   ignore (0)   2015 Mar 2, 11:57am     ↓ dislike (2)   quote   flag

Dan8267 says

You see class this a text book case of projecting!

17   curious2   ignore (0)   2015 Mar 2, 12:10pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Strategist says

Robber Baron Elite Scum says

Please come back! Please.... Please!

After successful careers in advertising, network security, and numerous other fields, AF retired to become a pack leader for the Girl Scouts. It's cookie season, so they're busy going house to house. You'd be amazed how many cookies people agree to buy when AF gets through persuading them; I hear this is their busiest year in decades.

18   Dan8267   ignore (3)   2015 Mar 2, 12:12pm     ↓ dislike (1)   quote   flag

AF sells some great yam cookies.

19   Robber Baron Elite Scum   ignore (0)   2015 Mar 3, 2:18pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

AF is back!

YES YES YES YES!

20   indigenous   ignore (0)   2015 Mar 3, 4:18pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

How you can tell that RBES likes you:

21   Ceffer   ignore (6)   2015 Mar 3, 4:44pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Looks like he needs to spank the monkey.

22   zzyzzx   ignore (2)   2015 May 20, 10:41am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I think he might be using the username DieBankOfAmericaPhukkingDie
Check out comments made by DieBankOfAmericaPhukkingDie:
/comments.php?a=118069

23   Ceffer   ignore (6)   2015 May 20, 11:09am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

AF is back in another guise. You can tell, it is like cuddling a barbed wire Barbie! That's what we get for being ASSHOLES!

24   HEY YOU   ignore (9)   2015 May 20, 11:16am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

DBAPTsays:
"I like the monster picture on this account, through."
Reminds me of Democratic & Republican voters.

25   Robber Baron Elite Scum   ignore (0)   2015 May 20, 11:38am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

DieBankOfAmericaPhukkingDie says

My password is not working for that account on a lot of my machines.

The one in the kitchen loads it correctly for some reason.

I like the monster picture on this account, through.

YES YES YES!

Thank Satan that you are not gone...

Now I can be sure my face will be ripped off by you.

27   ChapulinColorado   ignore (2)   2015 May 20, 1:09pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

So AF is now DieBankOfAmericaPhukkingDie?

28   FortWayne   ignore (4)   2015 May 20, 2:03pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I do often enjoy his posts.

29   MAGA   ignore (1)   2015 May 20, 4:11pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Kidnapped by NAR?

30   Tenpoundbass   ignore (16)   2015 May 20, 4:55pm     ↓ dislike (1)   quote   flag

Last I heard he got a job in North Korea as an Anti Aircraft gunner.
He's the official guner at state sponsored Galas.