Today was a Major Tipping Point

By NoCoupForYou follow NoCoupForYou   2018 Apr 25, 3:13pm 16,898 views   121 comments   watch   nsfw   quote   share

Black Rapper Kanye West basically said he's a "Dragon Guy" like Trump, and while he disagrees with him on some stuff, basically likes him. With a picture of himself in a MAGA hat.

He lost a few million twitter followers in a few minutes, either from actual triggering or just as likely some Twitter Algo.

Between this, and Roseanne, and Shania Twain, we're at a cultural Tipping Point. The Hollywood/MediaShameGame is falling apart, and in a few weeks you'll see the Trump approval rating climb several points very quickly. "Trump Bashing Fatigue/He's not bad at all" has just set in. Another #MoralPanic is biting the dust.

Thank you Kanye, very cool! https://t.co/vRIC87M21X— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) April 25, 2018

« First    « Previous    Comments 82 - 121 of 121    Last »

83   Goran_K   ignore (3)   2018 Nov 3, 7:31pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Democrats are about to lose their slave again.
88   Patrick   ignore (1)   2019 Mar 20, 9:32pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

HEYYOU says
Republicans! Have you heard from Mueller today?

Gosh nope.

Let's see, that was posted back in November. Mueller sill has nothing but TDS.
89   HeadSet   ignore (3)   2019 Mar 25, 6:01pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

HEYYOU says
Republicans! Have you heard from Mueller today?

Yep
94   WillPowers   ignore (0)   2019 Jun 18, 4:36pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

FNWGMOBDVZXDNW says
If Kanye were around during slavery, he would have either gone along after numerous whippings, or he would have been hung.

That is an ignorant statement, propagated by propagandist who want to paint Kayne as an Uncle Tom, but he sees what leftist fail to see, Trump is doing more for the black community than Obummer ever did.
98   NoCoupForYou   ignore (4)   2019 Sep 6, 3:36pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I dated a woman that was addicted to crack. I became addicted to trying to save her. She stole from me and disappeared for days, worrying me to death. I really loved her and when I tried to reason with her to get her help, she refused, berated & attacked me much like Black Dems. pic.twitter.com/QqkLDVu85i

— Isaiah Washington (@IWashington) September 5, 2019
101   Booger   ignore (7)   2019 Oct 13, 2:20pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Shock Poll: Trump Gets Support From 32% Of Black Male Voters Against Democrat Opponent
106   TrumpingTits   ignore (3)   2019 Nov 24, 7:28pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Booger says

Black Support for President Donald Trump HITS 34% in BOTH Emerson and Rasmussen Polls!

Waiting for jazz to reply "Fake News" in 5..4..3..2..
107   just_adhom_preaching   ignore (3)   2019 Nov 24, 9:33pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Booger says

I'm proud of them! It's about time they got red-pilled. The free shit from the great depression when they switched sides was a long long time ago. Plus LBG said some really nasty shit about them they should know about. I grew up not too far from one of LBG's country houses.

It's been a long long time for me as well. One thing I wondered about at work the other day, but couldn't bring my fingers to the board over, was the thought, "I wonder if that lady-bird bitch is still alive and still preventing UT from building a decent stadium that would 'block her view'".

I'm sure the old crow has been dead for a while though. Maybe dropping a rug for Ruth!?
108   HeadSet   ignore (3)   2019 Nov 25, 7:32am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Plus LBG said some really nasty shit about them they should know about.

I presume you mean "LBJ."
109   NDrLoR   ignore (0)   2019 Nov 25, 8:50am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

just_dregalicious says
I'm sure the old crow has been dead for a while though
Claudia Alta "Lady Bird" Johnson (née Taylor; December 22, 1912 – July 11, 2007) I despised her because she planted a bunch of trees in the median of I-35 50 years ago and even worse caused a fence to hide the wonderful wrecking yard, Bill Jones Wrecking, on the northbound side of I-35 just south of Waxahachie where I would always look forward to its occupants on my trips to and from Dallas. Got a lot of good parts from that place, one was a 2.69 gear set out of a '63 Olds Dynamic 88 to replace the 3.42 in my Starfire convertible in 1975.
110   just_adhom_preaching   ignore (3)   2019 Nov 25, 8:52am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

HeadSet says
Plus LBG said some really nasty shit about them they should know about.

I presume you mean "LBJ."

Yeah, hahaha... Dunno how that got in my head.
116   Shaman   ignore (2)   2020 Apr 16, 1:55pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

LOL nigga Trump!
Show me the money!

LOL holy shit I went on Twitter and looked. Looks like Trump just got the black vote!
117   Booger   ignore (7)   2020 May 17, 2:05pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

« First    « Previous    Comments 82 - 121 of 121    Last »