Smollett in more steaming shit lol

By BayArea following x   2019 Apr 23, 1:03pm 600 views   7 comments   watch   nsfw   quote     share

What a stupid hateful son of a bitch. All he needed to do is come out and apologize, admit wrongdoing, but no.
1   Quigley   ignore (0)   2019 Apr 23, 1:45pm   ↑ like (6)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

He is a national joke.
The epitome of the regressive Left.
I hope his story stays in the news for a long time just so people can remember what the Left will do to further it’s hateful cause.
2   WookieMan   ignore (0)   2019 Apr 24, 4:35am   ↑ like (3)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Quigley says

It's going to and it's likely to get even uglier for him. CPD (Chicago Police Department) is irate over this whole thing. Know a handful of cops and detective in the department. They're not going to let this go (unless the new female, gay, black mayor tries to make them change their tone....)

While I don't actively wish harm on people, what he did deserves for him to lose his career. When 20 people practically are getting shot every day, you waste a departments time with a fucking hoax like this? He undoubtedly should have seen jail time.

Although one positive is that it's probably going to destroy the prosecutors career. Do they just hand out law degrees now? I should know better, she's just some Chicago political machine hack.
3   HeadSet   ignore (1)   2019 Apr 24, 6:21am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Do not discount that the prosecutor may have been directed from above.
4   BayArea   ignore (1)   2019 Apr 24, 6:34am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

HeadSet says

Do not discount that the prosecutor may have been directed from above.

Yes, there is no question... Although the prosecutor is a hack, there was an influential big name liberal puppeteer at play.
5   HeadSet   ignore (1)   2019 Apr 24, 6:46am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

although the prosecutor is a hack, there was an unfluencial big name liberal puppeteer at play.

I would suspect some big wig connection to someone Jusse could "out."
6   HonkpilledMaster   ignore (5)   2019 Apr 24, 12:45pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Fellow Actors demand Smollett be given his due Black-Gay privilege return to Empire "Or Else"
7   WookieMan   ignore (0)   2019 Apr 24, 3:51pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

HeadSet says
I would suspect some big wig connection to someone Jusse could "out."

I like the first name usage. Might as well call him Mr. Smollett by using the last name. For fucks sake, the dudes name is Jusse (or Jussie - who the fuck cares). That's not even a real name.

I'm going to name my firstborn Sandquad, and he'll be a gay white guy that has 2 Asians dump black paint (toxic mind you) on his left arm and nail him to a cross in Detroit and drag his ass over the border to have sex with Rin's hoes while bleeding out.

Muh! I don't get paid enough eating buffets and actually working for 7 hours a week, and not doing it well. I know my first thought would be fake lynching or race crime hoax, right?

As you can tell I think the dude is a POS.