Please log in to view images

Vegans starved child -arrested

By Fortwaynemobile follow Fortwaynemobile   2019 Dec 21, 8:16am 707 views   18 comments   watch   nsfw   quote   share

Fucking idiots in America who live in their fantasy world. Hey you said it best when he said left was left with no brains. Starved child to death.

1   joshuatrio   ignore (0)   2019 Dec 21, 12:22pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Nothing wrong with veganism as it's great for weight loss and cardiovascular health. Gotta make sure you get your b vitamins though.

I'm not vegan, but I eat a high plant based diet.
2   Tenpoundbass   ignore (15)   2019 Dec 21, 12:39pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

joshuatrio says
Nothing wrong with veganism

18 month old Toddlers need a lot of protein for their growing brain.
That is why they drink a lot of milk until at least 4 or 5.
And kids from 18 moths to 10 years old. Kids will demand Chicken Nuggets, Lunch Meats, Cheese, and other Meat items over finger veggie snacks.
They market veggies for toddlers and kids, but it's just to make the parents feel better for at least buying it for their kids. The kids want meat, if you've never given them processed meats like above. Then they'll demand a slice of that roast, ham, or piece of Chicken in the fridge. They want meat.

I remember a Pediatrician told me, when I asked about my two daughters 20 something years ago. That all they wanted was Chicken Nuggets, and hot dogs. He said to give it to them, kids will eat what they crave. Just be sure to give them plenty of fruits, and try to balance it out with other things. Don't force them to eat Broccoli Spears and Baby Carrots if they don't want it. Of course, those foods weren't near as processed and synthesized as they are today.
3   NoCoupForYou   ignore (4)   2019 Dec 21, 12:41pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

This is true. My 6 year old will pass up fries for chicken fingers.
4   Shaman   ignore (2)   2019 Dec 21, 12:58pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

It should be considered automatic child abuse to force a child to be a vegetarian or especially a vegan. Those older kids were probably sneaking meat and other foods at school, or digging through the trash to get what they needed. Poor things!
Vegans are monsters!
5   FortWayneIndiana   ignore (2)   2019 Dec 21, 1:15pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Shaman says
Vegans are monsters!

Theres a lot of modern day shit that should be considered child abuse, but isn't. vegetarianism, transgenderism, homosexuality... all that shit on the left that they push onto children. Of course our idiotic government doesn't actually protect children from that. But if you discipline, oh boy, child worship comes out fast!
6   Ceffer   ignore (5)   2019 Dec 21, 1:29pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Fortwaynemobile says
Vegans starved child -arrested

Horrible. They are even arresting dead children, now.
7   just_dregalicious   ignore (2)   2019 Dec 21, 11:19pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Babies are ketogenic. If you give them something sweet they'll be back in ketosis in mere hours. That should tell you something.
9   KgK one   ignore (0)   2019 Dec 22, 10:42am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Article says he died of dehydration. That's not having enough water. I have known lot of healthy vegans, sometimes it helps them with gout etc.

Meat is delicious but people can live without it.

I tried buy cant give it up.
10   APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostakovitch   ignore (53)   2019 Dec 22, 11:26am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

They want the meat and they want the fat for very important reasons.

This is why the world over, a big bowl of that crappy Mac and Cheese mix made with butter and milk delights kids anywhere.
11   joshuatrio   ignore (0)   2019 Dec 22, 1:55pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Tenpoundbass says

Sounds like a pretty shitty pediatrician.
12   joshuatrio   ignore (0)   2019 Dec 22, 1:57pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

KgK one says
Meat is delicious but people can live without it.

I tried buy cant give it up.

Same here. I can go meat light, but I feel pretty crappy after a while.
13   HeadSet   ignore (3)   2019 Dec 22, 1:57pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

But they would prefer veggies to liver.
14   Fortwaynemobile   ignore (3)   2019 Dec 22, 2:01pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

His weight for his age, he was way under.
It’s listed there.

KgK one says

Meat is delicious but people can live without it.

I tried buy cant give it up.
15   APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostakovitch   ignore (53)   2019 Dec 22, 2:04pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

HeadSet says
But they would prefer veggies to liver.

Only if you forget the BACON! and onions.
16   mell   ignore (4)   2019 Dec 22, 2:05pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

If the kid won't eat vegan then give him meat/dairy. When they are old enough they can make their own choices. Personally I am convinced that not feeding your kid cow milk is a bad choice when they still need to grow.
17   just_dregalicious   ignore (2)   2019 Dec 23, 12:07am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Most mammals turn the gene off that allows them to digest lactose after they are weened. Some humans are normal like this. Others can drink milk as adults which is weird. For instance, 95% of Danes can digest lactose where only 5% of Thais can. I learned that back in the 90s.

The lac operon is a well known pathway.
18   mell   ignore (4)   2019 Dec 23, 10:48am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

just_dregalicious says

The lac operon is a well known pathway.

I have heard a lot about lactose intolerance but I think there's a lot of hype. Most people just don't want to fart etc. but by that logic you have to stop eating a lot of healthy foods (beans, garlic, onion, broccoli, cauliflower etc.). I agree it becomes less important once you're a grown up but there's nothing that can bulk up your body better than some good full fat cow milk. Whey and casein for the win. Plus it has growth factor and immune stimulating compounds. Kids should drink cow's milk IMO.