Polish Pastor Throws Mask Police Out Of Church On Easter, ‘Don’t Come Back Without A Warrant. Out, Nazi!’

By Patrick follow Patrick   2021 Apr 4, 5:21pm 270 views   15 comments   watch   nsfw   quote   share

A Polish pastor in Alberta, Canada had his Saturday Easter service interrupted by masked police officers, who sought to intimidate him into ending his service due to their presence. He quickly ushered them out of his church, calling them Nazis and telling them to come back with a warrant.
Artur Pawlowski, the Lead Pastor at Street Church and Cave of Adullam in Calgary, Alberta, who originally immigrated from Knurów, Poland, angrily forced police officers out of his church when they came to “intimidate” him and his congregants into calling off their Passover service.

“Please get out. Get out of this property immediately. Get out. Get out of this property immediately. I don’t want to hear anything, get out of this property immediately. I don’t want to hear anything,” said Pawlowski, as police attempted to speak to him. “Out, out, out of this property immediately until you come back with a warrant. OUT, OUT, OUT, OUT! Out of this property! Immediately out!”

“Go out and don’t come back! I don’t want to talk to you, not a warrant. Out of this property, immediately out. I don’t care what you have to say, out, out, out of this property you Nazis. Out, out, gestapo is not allowed here. Immediately, gestapo is not allowed. Out! Do you understand English? Get out of this property. Go. So go. Go, and don’t come back without a warrant.” He continued, “Out, Nazi. Out. You understand? Nazis are not welcome here.”

BREAKING: A Polish pastor just threw out the police who tried to shut down his church in Calgary pic.twitter.com/QjoNx1W47y

— Jack Posobiec (@JackPosobiec) April 4, 2021

“Out, and don’t come back without a warrant. Do not come back without a warrant, you understand that? You’re not welcome here, Nazis are not welcome here.”

“Gestapo is not welcome here. Do not come back you Nazi psychopaths. Unbelievable, sick, evil people. Intimidating people in a church during the Passover? You gestapo Nazi communist fascists! Don’t you dare come back here!” He said, turning the camera on his unmasked face, “Can you imagine those psychopaths? Passover? The holiest Christian festival in a year, and they’re coming to intimidate Christians during the holiest festival? Unbelievable. What is wrong with those sick psychopaths? It’s beyond me.”

On Facebook, Pawlowski wrote, “Police came to disrupt Church gathering! Gestapo came again to intimidate the Church parishioners during the Passover Celebration!!! Unbelievable.”

Ezra Levant of Rebel News reveals that police previously fined Pawlowski, who feeds the homeless through his church, over a dozen times for staying open.
1   Karloff   ignore (0)   2021 Apr 4, 5:36pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

People like Pawlowski are the real heroes who stand up to tyrants. Not those fake establishment poseurs like Madonna and DeNiro.
2   Booger   ignore (7)   2021 Apr 4, 6:10pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Make America more like Poland.
At least this guy is trying.
3   Booger   ignore (7)   2021 Apr 4, 6:13pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

It's on Bitchute:

original link
4   Karloff   ignore (0)   2021 Apr 4, 6:54pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Cast the demons OUT!
6   MAGA   ignore (1)   2021 Apr 4, 7:53pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I've seen patients on respirators struggling to breathe. It's not pleasant.
7   Patrick   ignore (1)   2021 Apr 4, 10:02pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Booger says
It's on Bitchute:

original link

Thank you @Booger !

I appreciate the help in taking traffic away from YouTube.
8   Patrick   ignore (1)   2021 Apr 4, 10:13pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

OMG I love that pastor! Can I send his church money? Let's see... Here is the church site:

Artur Pawlowski
Address:
1740 – 25a Street SW
Calgary
Alberta
T3C 1J9
Canada

I'm definitely going to mail him some cash.
9   Ceffer   ignore (6)   2021 Apr 5, 12:05pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

He's saying what everybody else is thinking. The Poles had the real time experience of the Gestapo, they recognize the symptoms.
10   FuckCCP89   ignore (5)   2021 Apr 5, 2:19pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Ceffer says

Gestapo in 1939-1945 and then NKVD/KGB in 1945-1990.

They are fucking experienced with that shit.
11   BayArea   ignore (1)   2021 Apr 5, 3:52pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

The Poles lived it, it’s fresh in their history.

They don’t pussy-foot with PC as a result.
12   MMR   ignore (0)   2021 Apr 6, 12:40am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Patrick says
OMG I love that pastor! Can I send his church money?

I understand his frustration, it makes for a good viral response, but as someone celebrating the sanctity of god, getting so flustered just doesn't seem 100% right.

Notice none of the men who came to the facility were engaging this guy in an argument. They can be professional, follow procedure and get a warrant. But the Karen, she is unbelievable.

Unrelated note, I'm sure Karen is either single. the masculine, argumentative energy is so off-putting. Looks aside, who the hell wants to go home to that?
13   zzyzzx   ignore (2)   2021 Apr 6, 4:39am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

What's funny is that actually calling liberals a NAZI makes them cower and go away in shame.
14   WookieMan   ignore (7)   2021 Apr 6, 4:52am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

MMR says

Yeah, but they were there to prevent that (celebrating God) because of face diapers. I'm 0% religious, but government trying to take that freedom from people is not acceptable. Canada is for sure full retard on Covid. My BIL currently is having issues getting back in as a Canadian born citizen.

Humans are gonna human sometimes and I think his reaction was acceptable. If anything it was too nice. I'm not sure what is expected of pastors, but he's in charge of the church. If you don't have a warrant (not sure how that works in Canada) you can be kicked off the property. Government officials never should have entered. Cops or otherwise.

Good to see the Texas Rangers game last night. Full ass stadium. I think by June we'll be back to some normalcy even though I've been 100% normal since May '20 outside of a few required masking events.
15   Patrick   ignore (1)   2021 Apr 6, 5:36pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

MMR says

I disagree. He reminded me of Jesus flogging the money lenders to get them out of the temple. There is a place for that.

Out! OUT!