In Defense of Great Americans

2023 Jan 24, 9:44am   191 views  8 comments

by NuttBoxer   ➕follow (0)   💰tip ($0.10 in tips)

I've never lived in the South, but I have met plenty of racists from the midwest, and a few black racists in California. And from the history I've read, the only reason Confederates are painted as racists is to hide the great atrocities committed by Lincoln and the Union against the American people.

Comments 1 - 8 of 8

1   Tenpoundbass   2023 Jan 24, 9:55am

Probably the most humble people in America.
What other region in America are people synonymous with or associated with the word "Hospitality"?

Those cringy shirtless rednecks would give you the shirt from the bench seat in the cab of their pick up truck.
2   NuttBoxer   2023 Jan 24, 9:59am

I was waiting to order a beer recently, and heard the bartender saying she had lived in Phoenix, Imperial Beach(San Diego), and Mississippi. Husband is military. She stated emphatically that when they get to move where they want, they will return to the South.
3   AmericanKulak   2023 Jan 24, 10:08am

I'm totally Floridated, the South is the best.
4   Eric Holder   2023 Jan 24, 12:07pm

THERE BE NAZIS, MAN!
5   Shaman   2023 Jan 24, 1:22pm

Funny how the SouthWest is so different than the SouthEast in culture. Maybe they get more sunshine, getting to see it before we do.
6   Al_Sharpton_for_President   2023 Jan 24, 1:29pm

The War of Northern Aggression.
7   desertguy   2023 Jan 24, 2:28pm

I was raised in Southern California but was fortunate and 32 years ago married a girl from the south. Still happily married. Best/luckiest decision of my life.
8   NuttBoxer   2023 Jan 24, 2:30pm

Shaman says

I think climate and when and how it was settled have a lot to do with that. Deserts vs Appalachian's and swamp. Mexican's vs Scotch Irish. Just two very different areas and people groups. Although I think one thing we share is rugged personalities.

Please register to comment:

api   best comments   contact   latest images   memes   one year ago   random   suggestions