Kevin Spacey is Scum of the Earth

Kevin Spacey is Scum of the Earth

By BorderPatrol following x   2017 Oct 30, 9:34pm 2,564 views   89 comments   watch   sfw   quote     share

#liberals

« First    « Previous     Comments 50 - 89 of 89     Last »

50   FNWGMOBDVZXDNW   ignore (2)   2017 Oct 31, 2:07pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

socal2 says
Of course we have the hypocrisy angle as many in Hollywood were just as "holier than thou" as the Catholic Church in their moralizing and political activity projecting their own sexual harassment problems on Conservatives with the whole "war on women" theme.

I don't love Hollywood, and I wonder at the amount of time that people spend following pop-culture. However, I don't begrudge Hollywood types for sharing their opinion. They don't seem anymore 'holier than thou' than anyone else with an opinion. The difference is that our culture has decided to pay attention to everything that they say. Same goes for sports people. They make a lot of money. They can decide to take a knee if they want. It's really no different than anyone else with an opinion doing/saying what they want. I think what makes people mad is that other people pay attention to what the actors and athletes say.
51   FNWGMOBDVZXDNW   ignore (2)   2017 Oct 31, 2:10pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

joshuatrio says
You talking about the Catholic church?
If you scan the thread a bit you will see that several people are talking about the Catholic Church. So, yeah, I'm responding to that conversation and referring to the Catholic Church. I don't know why I would deflect, though. I don't have a dog in the fight regarding Kevin Spacey.
52   errc   ignore (2)   2017 Oct 31, 2:12pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

——————

I don’t think that’s it at all. Those types of people are angry because they’re programmed to exist in anger and fear, and their jealous of those of us strong enough in our convictions to have our own opinions.

It makes sense then, why people like xxyzz is incapable of answering any questions about their opinions, and instead revert to the lil kids picture menu.
53   socal2   ignore (0)   2017 Oct 31, 2:24pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

errc says
You’re suggesting that the 14 year old is mature enough to survive sex with a 17 year old, but if they simply are proposed by a 26 year old, they revert to children and it’s pedophilia.

It's not the age of the child, it's about the age of the adult.

A 26 year old man SHOULD know better than trying to fuck a 14 year old boy. He/She has much more authority and power over a child than a 17 year old does.

Anyway, seems pretty odd that I need to explain why it is wrong for a man to try and sleep with a 14 year old boy. Lots of Taliban are pederasts with 14 year old boys. Do you defend that practice too?
54   errc   ignore (2)   2017 Oct 31, 2:47pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

socal2 says
errc says

It's not the age of the child, it's about the age of the adult.

I’m not defending pedophiles.

I’m defending Americans right to due process and the right to presume innocence until found guilty.

In the process, I don’t mind opening up anyone’s mind to differing ideas and viewpoints.

I don’t think Spacey is even being accused of a crime here. Some nobody is looking to make a name for himself by crying foul about a brief contact with him 30+ years ago, where even he admits nothing happened.

And you’re correct, I could be the one in the wrong, but I don’t understand the argument that a 14 y.o. And a 17 y.o. Are doing what’s natural and moral, but if it’s a 14y.o. with a 19 year old well then it’s pedophilia. I think it harms victims of pedophilia to mince words and mislabel normal sexual encounters as pedophilia
56   Booger   ignore (0)   2017 Oct 31, 5:32pm   ↑ like (4)   ↓ dislike (1)     quote

This is why the pedo ring known as hollywood and its gay agenda should not be tolerated.
57   errc   ignore (2)   2017 Oct 31, 5:34pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

Booger says

Why do you tolerate Christians and the Church? Talk about a pedo ring with a gay agenda...
58   Rin   ignore (5)   2017 Oct 31, 6:40pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

errc, Rin is guilty of not dating American women and only wanting to legally fuck hoes outside of the Stars & Stripes.

If I'm guilty, of having done nothing to any American women, then imagine everyone else's situation.

Realize, there are trolls after me, an innocent man, on this board.
59   HEY YOU   ignore (7)   2017 Oct 31, 6:59pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

Are Republicans & Democrats pedophiles,because
they started assaulting me at birth with their big,thick,long,hard idiotic ideology?
60   Rin   ignore (5)   2017 Oct 31, 7:05pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

HEY YOU says
big,thick,long,hard idiotic ideology

No, it's a thin and short ideology. If it were big, then they wouldn't need to advocate their P.O.V.s.
63   BlueSardine   ignore (1)   2017 Nov 3, 5:43pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

The house of cards has folded!!!
Hollywood elite should have followed their proclamations and moved to Canada back in '16 while they had the chance...
64   APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch   ignore (26)   2017 Nov 3, 7:27pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

Spacey said he was tricked!

"He said he was 9 but he sucked dick like a 5-year old!"
65   justme   ignore (0)   2017 Nov 3, 8:23pm   ↑ like (3)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

I do not know with any certainty what Kevin Spacey or Harvey Weinstein did or did not do. There may very well be a legitimate case against either of them, of the civil variety (sexual harassment in the workplace, quid pro quo), or perhaps even a criminal case.

In the bigger picture, I do however object to the wooly term "sexual misconduct" being introduced to include "unwanted sexual advances", which is now in the process of being conflated with criminal sexual assault. This conflation is part of a much bigger political game to SELECTIVELY criminalize any form of sexual expression by a man, even only verbal, based on the subjective and selective judgement of any woman or gay man. The whole point of making a verbal or mildly physical sexual ADVANCE is to establish the appropriateness of more overt sexual behavior. If it becomes illegal to ask, how will consent be obtained? Everybody with half a brain knows that this game of branding "sexual misconduct" is kangaroo justice.

It is unfortunate that the right-wing men are playing on Team Feminism just to score some cheap points against some of their political opponents ("the liberals"). This will come back and bite the right-wingers in the ass, and hard. Good riddance.
69   errc   ignore (2)   2017 Nov 8, 8:24am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

—————

It’s so obvious, why is it impossible for them to see that turnabout is a guarantee? Intelligence deficiency?

Some folks are born made to wave the flag
Ooh, they're red, white and blue
And when the band plays "Hail to the chief"
Ooh, they point the cannon at you, Lord
It ain't me, it ain't me, I ain't no senator's son, son
It ain't me, it ain't me; I ain't no fortunate one, no
Some folks are born silver spoon in hand
Lord, don't they help themselves, oh
But when the taxman comes to the door
Lord, the house looks like a rummage sale, yes
It ain't me, it ain't me, I ain't no millionaire's son, no
It ain't me, it ain't me; I ain't no fortunate one, no
Yeah, yeah
Some folks inherit star spangled eyes
Ooh, they send you down to war, Lord
And when you ask them, "How much should we give?"
Ooh, they only answer More! more! more! y'all
It ain't me, it ain't me, I ain't no military son, son
It ain't me, it ain't me; I ain't no fortunate one, one
It ain't me, it ain't me, I ain't no fortunate one, no no no
It ain't me, it ain't me, I ain't no fortunate son, no no no
72   Booger   ignore (0)   2017 Nov 9, 5:45pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

A REDDIT USER EXPOSED KEVIN SPACEY AS A PEDOPHILE YEARS AGO, AFTER SEEING HIM WITH SHIRTLESS BOYS IN THAILAND

I saw pubescent boys in his lap, dancing for and massaging him, etc in a VIP room at a nightclub in an Asian country.
73   anon_61c8a   ignore (1)   2017 Nov 9, 6:42pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

I'm looking forward to the thread about Roy Moore. It should be every bit as good as this one.
74   BlueSardine   ignore (1)   2017 Nov 9, 6:59pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

Twitter...
justme says
If it becomes illegal to ask, how will consent be obtained?
76   FortWayne   ignore (0)   2017 Nov 9, 7:30pm   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (1)     quote

Kevin Spacey is what uncontrolled sexual deviancy such as homosexuality looks like, wild rapists chasing boys.
78   anon_3d4ce   ignore (1)   2017 Nov 11, 5:12pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

If Kevin spacey wants to mount a comeback he has no other choice than to run for Congress as a conservative Republican and buttfuck as many young boys as possible while harassing/masturbating in front of as many women as possible. It will guarantee him a Trump endorsement and then the rest of you alt-right dick pullers can drool over him.
79   someone else   ignore (0)   2017 Nov 11, 5:52pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

justme says

@justme I agree. But it's not merely that mild and normal banter is being criminalized, it's also that such criminalization happens retroactively these days. What was wanted is re-classified as unwanted if and when it's convenient for the woman - particularly after breakups, or after some rich and famous man doesn't commit after a wanted affair.

So it's not just selective enforcement, it's also rewriting history to fit current desires.
81   Booger   ignore (0)   2017 Nov 16, 3:24pm   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

Kevin Spacey is accused of sex abuse by TWENTY people during his time at Old Vic Theatre
83   Booger   ignore (0)   2017 Nov 22, 3:44pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

NEW KEVIN SPACEY ACCUSER CLAIMS ACTOR GROPED HIS PENIS

Was told by producers “you should be flattered Kevin Spacey is attracted to you”

86   jvolstad   ignore (0)   2017 Nov 27, 4:35pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

Is he a Realtor?
89   Booger   ignore (0)   2017 Dec 7, 4:34pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)     quote

Kevin Spacey 'groped Norwegian royal under a table as he asked him for a cigarette during Nobel Peace Prize party', his victim claims.

« First    « Previous     Comments 50 - 89 of 89     Last »