What do losers tell themselves?

By HydroCabron follow HydroCabron   2016 Aug 4, 8:29pm 4,275 views   11 comments   watch   nsfw   quote   share

I CNN is biased against my side!
II Jesus died to save me from my sins!
III I can't get a job, but so what: I'm going to graduate school!
IV The system is rigged!
V Breitbart says Hillary will be indicted tomorrow!

1   neplusultra57   ignore (0)   2016 Aug 4, 9:37pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

"The game's isn't even over and Trump's blaming the Zebra's." THE REFS CALLED EVERY CHARGE AGAINST OUR TEAM. WE DIDN'T GET ANY TRIPS TO THE LINE AT ALL IN THREE QUARTERS OF PLAY. WHAAAAA HAAAAA WHAAAAA HAAAAA. LOCK UP THE REFS! LOCK THEM UP! LOCK THEM UP! LOCK THEM UP!!!!!!!

2   HEY YOU   ignore (9)   2016 Aug 4, 9:39pm     ↓ dislike (1)   quote   flag

Ask any Rep/Con/Tea.

3   HydroCabron   ignore (1)   2016 Aug 4, 10:53pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

DieBankOfAmericaPhukkingDie says

13th and 14th

I literally cannot breathe until the 17th amendment is repealed, as well.

Until then, 'Escape from New York' is a documentary about America.

4   marcus   ignore (11)   2016 Aug 4, 11:15pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Reality is rigged.

5   HydroCabron   ignore (1)   2016 Aug 11, 1:18pm     ↓ dislike (1)   quote   flag

Looks as if we just snagged a big hit on #1 above, as Tin Poundass begins to sob and cry:

6   HydroCabron   ignore (1)   2016 Oct 23, 10:43pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

HydroCabron says

IV The system is rigged!

Thrill as Fat Birther's Drooling Immigrant-Loathing Zombie Hordes descend into elaborate, Byzantine theories of rigging and corruption!

7   Tenpoundbass   ignore (16)   2016 Oct 24, 6:17am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Liberals should realize, you wont be getting your race war, Trump will win.

Sorry next time fellas next time. Say in about 50 years when people forget and are stupid enough to vote for one again.

But if you keep pushing, there might be a Politcal civil war of Left against Right, and the Right has guns and are by now expert shots.

You have no clear path to victory so just lay down and die already.

9   patriotgamer148   ignore (0)   2016 Oct 24, 8:06am     ↓ dislike (1)   quote   flag

6 If I can't wear what I want I'll fire eveybody until I'm left with fools who say I'm beautiful.
7 If I have to admit the Congress is there I'll close my eyes and say stupid shit until I lose. So there!
8 Miss Amexico is more important than the deficit. Watch me prove it!
9 Hows my hair assholes?

10   lostand confused   ignore (0)   2016 Oct 24, 8:20am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

WEll if she wins-the sane ones can have fun for the next 4 years-watching the left twist every which way to defend the corporate globalist queen. She will be a billionaire by the time she leaves office.

11   HydroCabron   ignore (1)   2016 Oct 24, 9:26am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Tenpoundbass says

and the Right has guns and are by now expert shots.

Ah, a new item for the list:

VI I have a gun - I rest my head on it when I sleep. Sometimes I like to suck on it when I miss my mommy