Please log in to view images

CNN comes out as Gay

By Tenpoundbass follow Tenpoundbass   2014 Mar 25, 2:28am 3,107 views   67 comments   watch   nsfw   quote   share

For no apparent reason CNN volunteered that is was Gay, during an important world event it was covering. It said it was gay, and has been carrying on a 6 year relationship with it's partner The Obama administration. Then started randomly Outing unknown or obscure celebrities nobody has never heard of.
CNN then threw a temper tantrum, because nobody gave a rats ass, about CNN's lifestyle/love interest, and continued to follow important world crisis news event.

#politics

« First    « Previous    Comments 28 - 67 of 67    Last »

30   Booger   ignore (4)   2019 May 7, 4:43pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

CNN Wants Conservatives Phones Taken

33   Patrick   ignore (1)   2019 May 25, 1:23pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

d6rB says
There is nothing wrong in being gay.

I disagree. Sodomy is a vice, nothing more. It is not an inborn identity any more than being a heroin addict is an inborn identity. It is just a bad life choice leading to addiction and probable early death.

There are some things wrong with being gay:

* m2m anal sex spreads diseases, including a fatal disease, far more than any other kind of sex
* homosexuality does not produce children to keep a society going
* homosexuality breaks up the unity of male teams necessary to run a country or win a war

I could go on. Note that I would not deny anyone the right to fuck up their lives, nor would I advocate punishment for homosexuality any more than the lifestyle intrinsically punishes itself. But I do not believe that homosexuality should ever be considered healthy or desirable by any society which wants to continue existing.
35   NoCoupForYou   ignore (4)   2019 Jun 3, 1:17pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Family leave is a GREAT lever for Republicans.

The Neoliberal and SJW Left hate family/maternal leave because it is an expense Multinationals don't want to cover, AND SJW Feminists hate making raising families easier and they don't want married women with kids deciding they enjoy being mothers more than Accounts Payable Managers at Midstate Office Supply.

Note the Liberals used to talk about childcare and Mat Leave in the 90s, and never mention it anymore, because their Wall Street Donors and Childless Godless Pink Haired Pussy Hat Base don't like it.
36   NoCoupForYou   ignore (4)   2019 Jun 3, 1:21pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

If you really want to snooker the Shitlibs into a disastrous position, offer a $10k Child Birth/Adoption Tax Credit for any Woman with Earned income or married in a Household with Earned Income.

They'll flip out at all the pronatalism.
38   Tenpoundbass   ignore (15)   2019 Jun 9, 3:22pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Booger says

So this explains what I was up against in 2012 - 2013 when I spoke Ill of Barack OManson's health death cult. I had the might of a whole division of Propaganda staff writers chasing me down to all corners of the Internet trying to shut me up. I doubt they wrote one single article any of them. They were probably paid trolls working in a CNN Troll farm for hire for the Obama administration. Civility on the Internet seriously took a nose dive when Barack was ram fucking his healthcare plan up Ameirca's Asshole.

After that they became Antifa when people grew weary of Obamacare.
44   NoCoupForYou   ignore (4)   2019 Aug 2, 10:41am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

CNN is now calling objects racist if they are White.

CNN is now beyond MIM-RAIL Newsletters of the 90s, has gone totally whacko Left Wing.
49   Patrick   ignore (1)   2019 Aug 17, 4:16pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Maybe we should just all call each other "racist" all the time, as a greeting, when saying goodbye, etc.

It would have nothing to do with reality, but the continuous accusations of racism already have nothing to do with reality.
51   NoCoupForYou   ignore (4)   2019 Oct 6, 5:18pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

zzyzzx says

It's interesting that those pushing diversity and inclusion by arguing that society is too "White", themselves overrepresent minorities.

Blacks are only 13% of the population.

In 13 hours of programming, there should only be one Black host. If on a weekday there are 3-4 shows hosted by Blacks, it overrepresents Blacks by 100%.
53   richwicks   ignore (0)   2019 Oct 14, 4:50pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Patrick says

I disagree. Look, I went through a completely hedonistic period in my life and did a lot of experimentation - you know what I can't understand? How anybody could enjoy messing around with their asshole I have literally no idea. I know, I could never, ever enjoy any sort of anal sex, ever. At best, it would be physically uncomfortable. There is literally nothing sexual with sticking ANYTHING up my ass.

However, I was with my cousin who is gay, and his gay friend, who is also gay, and I said something to the effect of "it's not fair that one guy has to be the bottom all the time", and his friend looked at me and was like, "no no no no. I hate being a top". So, obviously some men can enjoy it. I can't.

However, I'm certain I could be a heroin addict. Absolutely positive about that, to the point that when I cracked 3 ribs, I wouldn't take an opiates, I couldn't lie down for 2 weeks, and I had to sleep in a chair upright, with a pile of clothes on my lap. Terrified of that shit.

I don't think everybody has the ability to enjoy anal sex. There's no evolutionary pressure for it, it's a don't care condition for evolution.
54   OccasionalCortex   ignore (5)   2019 Oct 14, 4:55pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Patrick was right! GLOBOHOMO!
55   Fortwaynemobile   ignore (3)   2019 Oct 14, 4:59pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

CNN is just gay propaganda and total TDS.

It’s cancer.

porkchopexpress says
CNN has AIDS
56   ignoreme   ignore (0)   2019 Oct 14, 5:04pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

richwicks says
However, I'm certain I could be a heroin addict.

Just because you’re genetically predisposed to it doesn’t mean it isn’t a vice. I’m part Irish, I’m pretty sure I’m genetically more predisposed to enjoy drinking. Doesn’t make drinking not be a vice for me.

Except homosexuality now has lots of scientific evidence that there is no gay gene. It’s probably mostly due to environment.

End of the day for me go ahead and do it in the ass all you want, just don’t fool yourself into thinking it’s some great thing you’re doing. And don’t make me pretend to like it or tell my kids it’s normal.
58   richwicks   ignore (0)   2019 Oct 15, 12:14pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

ignoreme says

I am in complete agreement with this statement.

At the end of the day I would say evolutionary psychology determines what is normal, anything that interferes with passing on genes, is an aberration.
63   Fortwaynemobile   ignore (3)   2019 Nov 23, 7:18pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Globohomo news
64   NoCoupForYou   ignore (4)   2019 Nov 23, 7:26pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

ignoreme says

So nobody was "Born This Way"?

The beautiful thing about the Trans Lobby pushing Trans Kids and the idea of Socially Constructed Gender, is that it makes Conversion Therapy viable!
65   just_dregalicious   ignore (1)   2019 Nov 24, 1:08pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Booger says

Not too far off. My cousin is a pilot for one of the majors and I asked him why the hell all of the airports show CNN. He said it's because CNN gives then the broadcast for free.
66   HeadSet   ignore (3)   2019 Nov 24, 1:14pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

He said it's because CNN gives then the broadcast for free.

CNN actually PAYS the airports to show CNN, and often CNN chips in to pay for the TV infrastructure. If you search "CNN at airports," you will see at least a dozen articles explaining how CNN pays airports to host CNN.
67   just_dregalicious   ignore (1)   2019 Nov 24, 1:27pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Interesting... Well that's even better than free haha...

« First    « Previous    Comments 28 - 67 of 67    Last »