How Can I Celebrate Thanksgiving?

By Robber Baron Elite Scum follow Robber Baron Elite Scum   2014 Nov 25, 1:09am 13,653 views   29 comments   watch   nsfw   quote   share

I can't do it...

I'm not grateful for anything in my life. I've been an ungrateful piece of shit scum my whole life.

How do you peasants be grateful for what little crumbs you worthless degenerates possess?

How do you ASSHOLES do it; Celebrate Thanksgiving?

They only thing I'm concerned about on Thanksgiving is you mass consumers buying junk from major corporations that I own on Black Friday and also putting it on a credit card company which I also mostly likely own.

1   MAGA   ignore (1)   2014 Nov 25, 1:16am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Here you go:

I'll be helping out at my local VAMC on Turkey Day. They are typically very short handed on holidays.

I'll have a nice Prime Rib meal on base. They open up the dining halls to retirees on Thanksgiving and Christmas.

Yum Yum. :-)

2   Strategist   ignore (2)   2014 Nov 25, 1:17am     ↓ dislike (1)   quote   flag

Robber Baron Elite Scum says

The best things in life are free. But you wouldn't know.

3   zzyzzx   ignore (2)   2014 Nov 25, 2:15am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

You should be thankful for Ferguson police Officer Darren Wilson taking out thug Michael Brown.

4   Ceffer   ignore (6)   2014 Nov 25, 2:20am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I'm grateful nobody will be eating a bucket of rancid clams and taking a dump on me.

5   elliemae   ignore (0)   2014 Nov 25, 2:57am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Ceffer says

Well, there goes my plan for the day.

6   zzyzzx   ignore (2)   2014 Nov 25, 4:49am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Robber Baron Elite Scum says

7   Blurtman   ignore (1)   2014 Nov 25, 5:43am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

When in doubt, fall back on tradition. Steal your neighbor's land and give them a fatal disease. And thank them for the food.

8   Dan8267   ignore (3)   2014 Nov 25, 6:00am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

There is only one proper way to celebrate Thanksgiving. Mount a Gatling gun on an SUV so you can mow down the homeless while burning oil and polluting the air like our founding fathers intended. And if any hippies complain, that's what the Gatling gun is for.

9   Ceffer   ignore (6)   2014 Nov 25, 7:00am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Dan8267 says

Just remember to use green lead.

10   Rin   ignore (8)   2014 Nov 25, 7:53am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Lick some cranberry sauce, off a str*pper's peaches.

11   FortWayne   ignore (4)   2014 Nov 25, 8:13am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Count your blessings man.

If you think your life sucks, just imaging being some poor homeless schmuck with no options in life.

Be thankful for patrick.net still staying strong

12   Tenpoundbass   ignore (16)   2014 Nov 25, 8:48am     ↓ dislike (2)   quote   flag

If you're not into Turkey you could do some short ribs in a crock pot.
You could drink Tequila and diet Dr. Pepper for a proper accompaniment drink.

13   HEY YOU   ignore (9)   2014 Nov 25, 3:34pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Robber Baron Elite Scum is a true American Free Market Wizard.

14   Y   ignore (3)   2014 Nov 25, 10:50pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

"Height restrained ribs" would be the 2014 PC way to express this...

CaptainShuddup says

If you're not into Turkey you could do some short ribs in a crock pot.

You could drink Tequila and diet Dr. Pepper for a proper accompaniment drink.

15   elliemae   ignore (0)   2014 Nov 26, 12:03am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

SoftShell says

"Height restrained ribs" would be the 2014 PC way to express this...

CaptainShuddup says

If you're not into Turkey you could do some short ribs in a crock pot.

You could drink Tequila and diet Dr. Pepper for a proper accompaniment drink.

I've always known that I'm not overweight. I'm under tall.

16   zzyzzx   ignore (2)   2014 Nov 26, 12:23am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Dan8267 says

Our border patrol could use some of these SUV's.

17   Robber Baron Elite Scum   ignore (0)   2014 Nov 27, 7:11am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch says

Every Real American needs to be thankful for the strength to rip the intestines from another survivor and suck the nutrients from the dying fucking loser and sire an American who will finally seize every last asset in the fucking world and use it to claim the universe as His Own and exploit every last asset in it for His personal profit and pleasure, fuck all.

Exactly!

RIGHT ON AF! +1

18   Robber Baron Elite Scum   ignore (0)   2014 Nov 27, 7:20am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I'm starting to get more and more horny as Black Friday comes along so you worthless disposable degenerates can spend every last penny shopping from all the major corporations I own including the credit card company you servants will put it on.

I feel closer and closer to climaxing into a orgasm once all profit is realized from a country full of worthless slaves buying mass-produced garbage.

19   Robber Baron Elite Scum   ignore (0)   2014 Nov 27, 7:21am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Should I go to a strip club tonight so I can orgasm from a lap dance given by some worthless slut to celebrate Black Friday like a true oligarch?

20   HydroCabron   ignore (1)   2014 Nov 27, 7:25am     ↓ dislike (1)   quote   flag

I hope all of you can find a congressman to cook and eat.

Nothing like a glass of warm human blood drained from a freshly-killed representative; the family all together by the fire, keeping warm and laughing as the flesh of the congressman crackles and hisses on the fire.

21   elliemae   ignore (0)   2014 Nov 27, 2:18pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Robber Baron Elite Scum says

You go to strip clubs? I would think that you would order up sluts, have your way with them for your pleasure only, and then have them killed. Bury them in the vineyard and the grapes will be well fertilized.

Duh.

22   Ceffer   ignore (6)   2014 Nov 27, 3:25pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

With all of these warm fuzzies flying around, you all seem to forget the true spirit of Thanksgiving.

MERCHANDISING!

23   Shaman   ignore (2)   2014 Nov 28, 12:22am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

elliemae says

Robber Baron Elite Scum says

Duh.

I thought the same thing. Clearly, RBES is a poser. Any self respecting oligarch knows how disposable whores are supposed to be used!

24   Robber Baron Elite Scum   ignore (0)   2014 Nov 28, 1:19am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

elliemae says

You go to strip clubs?

Of course. I don't want STDs from escorts & I don't want to get a prostitute pregnant...

I need to protect my bloodline & their trust fund from a bastard child and it's whore mother.

Quigley says

I'm an oligarch who never lost his virginity. I never masturbate or have sex.

I'm conservative. I only used the scooped up rotten cum from wet dreams to impregnate my wife; who is my cousin.

I married into family to keep the wealth in the family.

Quigley says

Clearly

Clearly... You don't have any wealth to protect from bastards and their whore mother.

Enjoy your STDS; you degenerate.

25   Strategist   ignore (2)   2014 Nov 28, 1:28am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

So Robber Baron....Did you enjoy your Thanksgiving caviar?

26   Robber Baron Elite Scum   ignore (0)   2014 Nov 28, 3:57am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Strategist says

So Robber Baron....Did you enjoy your Thanksgiving caviar?

I enjoyed your mother at the strip club.

27   zzyzzx   ignore (2)   2014 Nov 28, 5:13am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

You can celebrate Thanksgiving by giving your cats some Fancy Feast Turkey:

29   lostand confused   ignore (0)   2014 Nov 28, 5:29am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

zzyzzx says

Our border patrol could use some of these SUV's

Why? All they do is catch illegals, transport them to relatives and release them-in an all expense paid trip. I wish I had that service, every time I enter and leave the nation.