Please log in to view images

TDS Thread

By NoCoupForYou follow NoCoupForYou   2017 Jan 8, 8:06am 6,461 views   57 comments   watch   nsfw   quote   share

Post your examples of TDS here.

I'll start with a Shtetl Maus possessing great neurosis.

« First    « Previous    Comments 18 - 57 of 57    Last »

18   MMR   ignore (0)   2017 Jan 8, 8:49pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

T L Lips says

They learned the Party Line since the 8th grade, it was reinforced in college, and reinforced further by their colleagues in the workplace. Only unqualified, dumb people disagree with their World View and Narratives.

Yep, exactly, the confidence with which such proclamations are made never cease to surprise me.

19   Strategist   ignore (2)   2017 Jan 8, 8:52pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

T L Lips says

Many Jews really aren't religious.

Fucking atheists.
The good part of being an atheist is you won't be in heaven where the fucking terrorists end up.

20   MMR   ignore (0)   2017 Jan 8, 8:52pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

AllTruth says

"Jewishness" is passed through the maternal side only, in terms of ethnicity/race, so neither Ivanka (who converted in order to get married to her husband, who is orthodox) nor Trump's grandkids are truly Jewish, but whatever.

Trump will probably be an even bigger kiss-ass to Israel, showering them with even many more tens of billions of U.S. Taxpayer monies than prior ass-kissing presidents.

I am not a fan of our middle-east strategy, whether its favoring Saudi, Egypt and Israel (especially Israel by Congress), and think that it distorts and extends the conflict and lack of any real regional peace there (counter-productive foreign policy), and my mother is Jewish by blood, so I am labeled a self-hating Jew.

If I did belong to a organized religion, it would probably be unitarianism or Reform Judaism.

Only support for Egypt would be Mubarak style secular dictators. Support for Muslim brotherhood vs Israeli existence, no brainer really. Any policy including befriending Russia to weaken Saudi stronghold is good compared to status quo

21   MMR   ignore (0)   2017 Jan 8, 8:54pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

rando says

Detecting a bit of TDS in Apocalypsefuck

Yes, ironic considering the years of chindian rhetoric, like Indians are coming to the Bay Area and buying houses with cash taken from apocalypsefuck wallet.

24   Patrick   ignore (1)   2018 Jul 28, 7:46pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Ceffer says
Trump isn't racist because HE DOESN'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK!

Lol, I actually think this is true. But that's a virtue! He really could not care less about anyone's race.

And there's no way he's anti-Semitic. His own daughter married a Jew and converted. His own grandchildren are Jewish.
25   TrumpingTits   ignore (3)   2018 Jul 29, 10:36pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Liberal friend posts on FB how Trump's aluminum tariffs are increasing the costs of soda, Coca-Cola specifically.

...to which I reply back:

"So....when Democrats explicitly tax or even ban sodas because of kids getting diabetes and rotting teeth, that's ok. But when Trump does the same thing...what? Damn the little kiddies and their diabetes and rotting teeth?"

Surprisingly, neither she nor her other TDS friends went after me on that one. I guess not even they could refute that one.
26   komputodo   ignore (2)   2018 Jul 29, 11:53pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Patrick says
Ceffer says
Trump isn't racist because HE DOESN'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK!

That is so TRUE...he doesn't give a shit about your race or religion...He just likes to WIN...And the more people that are against him just make his victories even sweeter.
27   NoCoupForYou   ignore (5)   2018 Jul 31, 9:48am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Soyboy's #TDS dance and chant:
30   anonymous   ignore (null)   2018 Jul 31, 6:57pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Is that John Bolton hunched over on the right like an old man? Haha.
31   MrMagic   ignore (12)   2018 Jul 31, 8:19pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

PrivilegedtobeWhite says
Is that John Bolton hunched over on the right like an old man? Haha.

He's Hunting Wabbits.

List of figures from left to right: Nikki Haley, James Mattis, Ben Carson, President Trump, Jeff Sessions, Mike Pence, Melania Trump, Mike Pompeo, Sarah Sanders, Ivanka Trump, John Bolton, Kellyanne Conway, John Kelly
34   mell   ignore (4)   2019 Jan 13, 4:00pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Booger says

Lol keep em coming!
35   marcus   ignore (12)   2019 Jan 13, 6:08pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Quigley says
I reallly really really don't get why the Jews are so fucking triggered by Trump

Could it be tendencies toward objectivity and above average intelligence ?
36   marcus   ignore (12)   2019 Jan 13, 6:10pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Strategist says
99% of the terrorism, 99%. It goes beyond "Most"

Not nearly most in the U.S.
37   Shaman   ignore (2)   2019 Jan 13, 7:06pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

marcus says
Could it be tendencies toward objectivity and above average intelligence ?

Yah if we apply intelligence to this behavior then half the country are fucking retards, ESPECIALLY the Leftist (atheist/secular) Jews. Honestly, if you are a Jew and you’re not religious, you’re just a white person with delusions of oppression and a racial superiority complex.
39   clambo   ignore (5)   2019 Jan 14, 5:07am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

TDS my neighbor hates him with a passion; but she's circumspect to rail about him to me since she knows I have lived in Mexico and later California so I know what's up.

Recently I was at a dermatologist office. The guy had brightly dyed blonde hair, sort of odd glasses, seemed a little bit too "metrosexual". He burned something on my skin with frozen nitrogen and said he would Rx me some cream. They told him my insurance doesn't want to pay for that stuff and I said "no problem, I can buy it. If I need more I can get some down in Mexico sometime."

"Oh, isn't that where there's gonna be a wall?" he sneered.

He's likely another New Yorker transplanted to Florida so he's among the most clueless Americans with an education you can find.
40   marcus   ignore (12)   2019 Jan 14, 9:54am     ↓ dislike (2)   quote   flag

It's funny to me. The dimbulbs come upwith this "TDS" becasue they want to somehow look down on the majority of the country that believes Trump is the worst PResident ever.

Is there anyone that believes the 38% or whatever it is, of the country, that like Trump, are (on average) of above average intelligence ?

I mean this as an honest question, although I guess it's also a put down.

But seriously, does anyone think that ?

Perhaps it's a special kind of idiot savant perspective that can appreciate the advantages of having an amoral narcissistic clown as President.
41   NoCoupForYou   ignore (5)   2019 Jan 15, 4:26pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Chabad and Mossad are the secret forces behind Trump, says Newsweek Politics Writer Nina Burleigh.

I said Newsweek, not Stormfront.
43   rocketjoe79   ignore (2)   2019 Feb 2, 9:23am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Strategist says

T L Lips says

Many Jews really aren't religious.

Fucking atheists.

Wait - can't why can't Muslims have their own, separate heaven? One where killing fellow humans is allowed?
46   Shaman   ignore (2)   2019 Feb 2, 10:09am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Oh yah? I can spell it with one word: Northam.

Suck it!
48   Fortwaynemobile   ignore (2)   2020 Feb 8, 7:53pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Liberal propaganda works well.

CovfefeButDeadly says

put it down to the same reason blacks, gays, trans, and SJWs of all colors think he is some mad racist ready to bring back the lynch mobs.

I REALLY do not understand this line of thought at all. Where are the mobs causing these people to crap their pants? Why is it they are incapable of defending themselves?

49   TrumpingTits   ignore (3)   2020 Feb 8, 8:11pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Carol from The Walking Dead explains what TDS zombies are and what they seek from others:

50   komputodo   ignore (2)   2020 Feb 8, 8:30pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

marcus says
Quigley says

Could it be tendencies toward objectivity and above average intelligence ?

Surely if TRUMP haters are the group of above intelligent citizens, they should easily be able to manipulate the dumb TRUMP voters to vote for a DEM in 2020. They've been given 4 years to figure it out too....But it somehow appears that these highly educated morons turn everything they touch into a FUBAR circle jerk...I don't get it marky.
54   just_dregalicious   ignore (3)   2020 Feb 9, 12:04pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

NoCoupForYou says
Soyboy's #TDS dance and chant:

Wat da fuk?
55   just_dregalicious   ignore (3)   2020 Feb 9, 12:08pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

&list=PLzp86-_LYAOdcDEcGtj-oPSWaNCQ62Gor&index=3&t=0s
56   NoCoupForYou   ignore (5)   2020 Feb 9, 12:08pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I wonder if that is Godfrey Elfwick?
57   just_dregalicious   ignore (3)   2020 Feb 9, 12:11pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Kinda looks like him.